CHAPTER 2✓

Adrian POV:

"Good morning sir" the air hostress said pushing her tits up while bitting her lips.

I nodded without looking up at her as I continued typing on my computer. I had five hours till i reached , so I sat in  the jet finishing off some work . My phone blinked indicated a message from Mom.

"Family dinner next week don't miss it for clubbing cause it a MUST!!!!" _madre.

I groaned how many times in a month does she organize family dinner. Ever since I moved out for my parents house my mom is always planning family dinners just to have my sister and I back home.

"Having a rough and stressful night Mr Costello" a high pitched voice said . Making me glance up to see the air hostress standing in front of me with her buttons opened smiling.I smirk at the site before me as she pulled her shirt of showing off her bare boobs .

"You know I could help you release stress" she said squeezing her boobs as she moaned . She surprised me by pulling her short skirt off  as she stood naked in her full glory. Woah!...the bitch did not even wear panties.

"You know....I came prepared to receive the best fuck of my life  women say you are extremely good in bed and you are so big down there ..how you please women hitting the right spot with your powerful thrust's" she said walking slowly towards me.
Well wasn't surprised by her  actions and words .All women say this sh*to me.

"Stop" I said smirking .
She stopped in her tracks eyeing me seductively.

" Look slut , you are not my type of  woman I f**k !! I have class I don't just  sleep with classless bitch like you besides you not even attractive, your nipples looks like it has been chewed by a dog for a decade  , you boobs are too small to be squeezed."

"Your ass...ah ah , I said whiles  laughing .
OH no that's not an ass it's to flat to be an ass or are you sure you ain't  a man or maybe transgender???.... "I questioned her confused by her body figure.

"...ewww what are those marks on your body ???? Are those stretch marks???  . Can't you even shave your pussy it's too brushy to even turn a man on...... FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!." I harshly snapped at her . Then hit me .

"Oops I forgot you can't even afford a shaving stick even the price of my watch it's a thousandth  times your worth . You too worthless for me I suggest you start saving same money so you  can undergo a plastic surgery then maybe I might consider f**king you" I said laughing turning attention by to my computer.

Tears were running down her face as she quickly grabbed her clothes and run away. Making me laugh . Honestly speaking I would have f**ked but her body wasn't attractive such a turn off for a man.
I gasped rubbing my hands through my hair feeling really tired and stressful so I quickly wrapped up my work and headed straight to the bedroom to shower and then sleep.

"Mr Costello...."a voice said knocking on the door disturbing me from my sleep.

"WHAT THE F**K DO YOU WANT?????"I groaned snapping back harshly at voice.

"Good..... morning ..sir want to inform we will landing in the next fifteen minutes...."the person stuttering.

"Umm...Mr Costello..we will be_"the person was saying but I quickly cut her off.
"I HEARD THE F**K WHAT YOU SAID BASTARDO" .

Ten minutes later I groaned getting up to shower then dressed up before coming out to have a drink .
".... please we have ... landed"the slutty air hostress from yesterday said stuttering  avoiding eye contact with me making me smirk.

I got quickly descending the plane but stopped in my tracks then turned to face the slutty air hostress she looked confused when she noticed I was standing right in front of her.
"You should really listen to my advice and have a plastic surgery ....oh one more thing you are fired"I whispered hoarsly in her smelling ears .

Her eyes widened in shock as I pulled away smirking as her eyes turned watery then I simply walked away in my full glory at least my advice wasn't bad I was only helping her I thought to myself laughing as I sat in my car as the driver started the engine driving to one of my hotels . Soon as I reach the hotel I went  straight to my room to sleep I really needed that right now before the deal tomorrow.

Five hours later I dressed heading out to one of the best high class clubs in Italy. Soon as I entered the club women started smiling at my seductively blinked their fake eyelashes shaking the boobs in front of me . Ignoring them and  making my way to the VIP section ordering some whiskey to wet my throat.
Few minutes later I ordered another glass admiring the strippers twerking in front me in nothing .

"Hello sexy "a bitch with blonde hair wearing a tight red Lacy transparent short dress matching her bright red lipstick said seductively sitting on my laps.I watched her sexy body through the Lacy fabric. Her tits are so firm and that ass I couldn't get my eyes off.
"Such a tempting seductress aren't you" I said with my eyes fixed on her tits.

"Such a tempting sexy Greek god you are " she seductively said grinding her ass on my laps. Quickly hand grabbed her tits roughly squeezing them then pitching the nipple making her moan loudly with her head falling back.

"Am Char..lotte"  she said moaning.

"Am Ad_"I was about to say but get cut off by her as she said my name .
"Adrian".

"Looks like someone did her research well"I said smirking.

Well I wasn't surprised any time when I going to clubs in any country the women always say my name without me introducing myself.

"Let's get out of here" I said bitting her ears roughly whiles squeezing her boobs.
" Yh I will be glad to " she said as I got her off me roughly and lead the way out with her following hungrily behind .
I make my way to my car and sat inside but she stood outside the opposite door so I rolled the window down.

"The door is opened woman"  I bluntly said watching her. But she  faked  a coughed pointing to the handle of the car.
"What the f**k is wrong with you"I snapped at her.

"....ummm.. could you open the door ....for me??? "She said stuttering nervously with a stupid smile.I chuckled at her request .

"Looks like someone didn't do her research will about me because if my vision serves me right YOU HANDS ARE NOT CHOPPED OFF AND LISTEN YOU ARE NOBODY FOR TO WASTE MY F**KING TIME OPENING A DOOR FOR  SO GET YOUR F**KED UP SELF IN THE CAR!!!!" I  irritated by her actions.

"Sorry I didn't mean get you baby let go home and i have the best night of our lives" she said getting into the car rubbing her hand on my abs.

What the hell??? I have never opened a door for a woman before not even my mother or sister the bitch really got the nerves . I chuckled as I thought to myself driving.As she bit her lips watching me like some  candy.

,____________________________________________________________________HI GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER .
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND ALSO PLEASE VOTE 🤗👍.

Also tell me about what you think about the story far how would you describe Adrian character?
I Know most of are worry to meet Paula's pov don't worrying hers will come soon.

FOLLOW AT @Kaytylamarshall .
PLEASE VOTE🤗