CHAPTER 18✓

PAULA'S POV:

"Your services are no longer needed in this company you made that decision yourself yesterday remember it's either you run the errand or consider yourself fired"

He spoke for a minute I stood there froze with the thoughts of Mom and her treatment . What would I tell Lewis?.

"What do you mean by i am fired " I asked shocked he is got to be kidding me.

"Don't you Know the definition of fired or do i need to get you a dictionary "

" You can't f**king fire me ! Besides you asked me to go home ""

"Indeed I asked you to but....if I had known earlier you would have been dead by now cut the crap and confess what you did then I wasn't fire you."he said smirking .

If mom wasn't in the hospital I would have gladly walked out of this building than to see the face of the man who turned my life upside years ago. I just wish I could kill .

"Fine I lied because I felt you were too foolish for sending me three towns away to get you fish" I said snapped at him with a frown.

"I think you should think before talking and work on your choices of words"

"Keep your thoughts to yourself"

"Just count yourself fortunate because am giving you back your job but this shouldn't repeat itself again" he said

"Can I have the keys now?" I said irritated I didn't need an arrogant jerk to me bossing me .

"Am highly disappointed can't you at least say thank you "

"...last time I checked there was nothing about you that should make me wanna impress you so keep your f**king disappointment to yourself beside I not one of your sluts who needs to impress you as for saying "thank you" I don't think so can I have the keys!"

"Very well said ...but there are no keys to give you .. because from now on you, miss Leighton will be working here with me in this office by my side so I could have you under my watch" he said dragging the chair in front of his to his side before placing the laptop which I work with in my office infront of of the chair.

"Am old enough so I don't need a f**king babysitter to Babysit me when working so keep your unwanted babysitting services for those stupid sluts you f**k and hand over the keys"

"It's either you work by my side or be jobless .. because that office is no longer your office until you can be trusted so the only place you will be working is by my side if not be jobless" he said sitting down on his chair as he started typing . Leaving me angry. Fine I have to control my anger for mom so I could end money for her treatment. With these thoughts I sat on the chair opposite his desk taking the laptop which i work with. I turned it on Immediately he rised his head watching me smirking.

"Miss Leighton you are supposed to sat by me and not opposite because the chair there is meant my guests and not my PA" he spoke turning his attention back to his work but I sat till ignoring he because the answer to a fool is silence. He rised his again glance at me clearing his throat but didn't bother to mind him.

"Miss Leighton go to floor three to print this for me!" He said giving me some documents. I took them annoyed what the f**k is wrong with him why should I go all the way to floor three to print this document when he has a printer in his office. I just walked out of his office heading towards the elevator. In a minute a had reached floor three as the elevator doors opened while I stepped out walked towards the printing room. When I entered the was a guy there using the machine so I decided to take a sat as I waited for him to finish. As if sensing a presence behind him he turned watching me looking confused .

"What haven't you see a female before!! Take a picture I bet it will last longer " I Bluntly snapped at him because I didn't like the way he was staring at me.
He seems puzzled for a moment before he gasped in shock .

"...Rai....sa" he said stuttering making me shock and confused nobody had called me that for years . I hated that name it always minds me of what happened to me.

"Raisa" he said firmly this time but i quickly replaced the shock on my face looking at him like he was out of his mind.

"Wrong person !anyway if you are done Mr could you move aside " I said standing up as I started placing the documents on the printer.

"Sorry...you just.... look familiar" he said grabbing his papers heading out giving me a glance before going. I wonder who he was and how come he was able to recognize me as "Raisa". I grabbed the documents I had finished printing heading back to that office.

"What took you so long?" He asked the moment I entered his office. I just placed the documents on the table before going to continue what I was doing on the computer .

"What is my schedule for the day?"

"At 11:00am you have a meeting with Mr.harmônt . Restaurant reservation for the meeting has been booked . Then at 2:00pm you have a meeting with the legal department then you are free for the day" I said .

"Ok that's a good job make a restaurant reservation at my nearest hotel for two under the my name at 7:00pm I would be having other meeting there"

After booking the reservation I continued working on some documents till it was 11:00am . I gasped in relief finally he was going out at least I could have a little privacy for some time.
Soon he got up fixing his suit glancing at me clearing his throat.

"You ready?" He said turning his computer off grabbing his phone.

"For....?"

"For my meeting" he said watching me with a dump look on his stupid face .

____________________________________________________________________
SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER 😣😣 AM NOT FEELING QUIET WELL TODAY BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO GUYS.

YEAH!!! I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SO AM NOT GONNA ASK ANYONE HOW THE CHAPTER WAS.......ALSO PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME IDEAS THAT WAY MAYBE I CAN RELEASE ABOUT SIX CHAPTERS A DAY👍😉😉

BUT FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOU THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS.
THANKS FOR READING.