CHAPTER 11✓

Adrian POV:

"Come in "I said when there was a Knock on my door .

"Good morning Mr Costello"the doc said entering as he made his way to the couch where the sexy blonde was lying.

"What the f**k is wrong with her??"I asked after the doctor was  done checking her.

"Sir everything is alright I think she had a little panic attack due to something"he said flashing some water on her face as she blinked  before she gasped getting up.

"...are you  ok _" I was saying trying to support her to stand properly trying to get a perfect view of her ass but she quickly flinched away from my touch watching me in horror and ran out of my office .What's wrong with her ??I thought heading out of my office to follow her but I didn't find her on my floor.

"Hey!! You where did the lady pass???"I asked the bodyguards .

"Sir please..which lady??"

"The lady that just came out of my office you idiots" I snapped walking back to my office . Such useless animals I don't even know why I pay them.

"WHAT YOU STILL HERE HERE YOU JERK A**???" I yelled when I entered my office to see the doctor still standing there.

"Sorry sir..... you didn't dism_"

"Just get your useless self out of my office"I snapped at him cutting him off.

I sat on chair extremely confused . I have never seen her before ... either was she one of the bitches I have F**k before .. even though I can't remember some of them but this one I can swear I have never f**ked her. Why on Earth would she have a panicattack seeing me??? .?....wait did she Or is it that she never imagined to stand in front a the famous handsome Greek god Adrian Costello...oh then babygirl it's her dream come true because cause am coming to f**k that sexy body of hers that she won't be able to walk for a month. But Damm this girl hot !!! Who ever she is am coming for her . I WANT HER!!!!

Wait...where the f**k is Maria ? This stupid pregnant goat I called for her and she still hasn't appeared. I angry got up going out of my office as I opened her office door to find it empty.

"Where the f**k is the pregnant cow??" I asked the receptionist on my floor coming out of her office.

".... sir... please her maternity leave starts.... today so your new assistant is here .."she said stuttering making me confused before I remembered  Maria calling back in Italy  that  she had found someone to replace her but where the f**k is the assistant??

"Where the f**k is the new assistant??"

"Sir.....miss Leighton was here ...few minutes .I think she went to the washroom..or something I saw her come out of..... your office "

Oh so the sexy blonde is my new assistant . There gonna be so much fun in this office I smirked at the thought of that.

"If you see her tell to come to my office now!!" I snapped going back to my office.
Oh God !! Maria is gonna kill me how can she employ such a beautiful hot sexy chick like this ....am definitely gonna have this bitch to myself . She wasn't dressed like a bitch or in a slutty way but  she was still very hot and sexy . I want this one to myself there's no way am gonna tell Ryan about this sexy blonde I don't think I will like to share those around big ass with anyone.The thoughts of her are just making me hard .

After two hours of getting myself involved in some paperwork there was a Knock on my door .
"It's opened " I snapped as the door opened.

"...hmm..sir please miss Leighton just left ......she said she had to go   do something .....urgently " my receptionist Sarah said stuttering when she walked in. Making me confused her first day of work and she just rubs off without informing the boss .