CHAPTER 40✓

ADRIAN POV:

I felt  my cock hardened  as I watched Paula take off her  robe  jumping into the pool on my computer screen as my Adam's apple gulp at the lustful sight. I just can't believe how carelessness she was.

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU WATCHING?" I harshly snapped at the head of the  CTV department when I saw him piping on the screen. I had intentionally turned the screen to face Paula as I stood behind the couch watching  because I knew Paula will be nothing but sexy bikini.

"Sorry... boss " he said apologising as Paula glared confused. If she didn't mind others seeing her body I do my mind  a lot . I do mind if other horny bastard watch what belongs to me only.

"You idiot if he doesn't watch how would he see the thief "she said turning to face me , watching me  like I was dumb. Well she had a point which makes sense.

"Fine!"I snapped annoyed at her. One thing am positive about he was definitely good to jerk off tonight imagining her body. Which did not sit well with me .

"Look look.. that's the guy approaching " Paula yelled  snapping me out of my thoughts . As I looked on the screen to see a guy running pass her with the purse. And as stupid as she was she left the robe on the ground running after the guy . 

"I have got  the face  boss I will make sure my team traces him" he said pausing the footage , zooming the face.

"Then your purpose here is done , I want the purse back by 4:00pm tomorrow then send the thief to the police station I will deal with him later if you are a sec late consider yourself jobless . Now back your sh*t and get out ." I snapped at him as he quickly got off the couch  packing his stuff .

"Yes sir I can assure you by 4:00pm you will__"

"GET OUT!" I yelled annoyed at his ranting . He quickly walked out as I shut the door locking it.

"There is no need to  shout at him have some respect he is old enough to be your father " Paula said folding her hands irritated getting me pissed off at her attitude and moral teachings.

"If someone should respect it's you it's oblivious you have no respect for your elders little girl "

"EXCUSE ...ME !WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALLING LITTLE GIRL? And I respect my elders unlike you who has no mor__"

" Seriously you respect?  Then you wouldn't dare rise your on at boss Miss Leighton "

"You know what I'm done arguing with you I don't have your time , now tell me the password I need to make an importance call " she said switching on my phone.

"Let me guess you are calling your stupid boyfriend ?"

"Who ...I want to call is none of your business . All thanks to you my phone on missing  "

"  don't put the blame on me it was your carelessness Leighton , besides who in the right sense will  leave their  purse on a chair going elsewhere c'mon on dude are you that dump ?"

I questioned her amazing by her stupidity because there is no way am taking the blame when I was only trying to protect from a bunch of crazy horny bastards eye raping her .

"what's the password?"

"Let me open it for you cause you can't spell" I said smirking stretching out my hand  as she harshly glare at me .

"And who are you to tell me that ? My English teacher? " She asked  with an eyebrow up frowning. Doesn't she get tired of frowning at every single thing.

"Seduttrice" I said waiting for her reaction .  She couldn't even tell  what language am speaking when I speak Italian how  would she be able to spell  "seduttrice "yet she won't put her pride aside .
(Seductress)

"..???.... what did you say?" She asked looking dumb making her look cute . This is the first I actually found her cute she was always looking hot and sexy torturing me. 

"Seduttrice" I said really slow this time smirking at her . Indeed  she is my seductress .

___________________________________________________________________
Am really sorry for the short chapter . I feeling sleepy but I still wanna update.
I  know this chapter is really boring 😥😥😥...... sorry.

Please feel free to comment on the chapter.
Please follow me @kaytylamarshall.
PLEASE VOTE 😽.
THANKS.

NEXT UPDATE NEXT TUESDAY .......(sorry if it's quiet long because I need time to work on my latest story) .

But don't worry am planning on finishing this story by the ending of October.
Thanks again for reading.