4.

I didn't expect y'all to actually like this book but I'm glad y'all do🥰 almost at 500 reads🥺

Who's y'all favorite character so far?

What y'all got planned for thanksgiving other than eating lol.

Evelyn
December 24
Christmas Eve
6:00pm

"Okay so turkey, greens and cornbread are in the oven right now as we speak" I said to Denise as I wiped my hands coming into the living room.

"Okay good. Tomorrow we can wake up around 9am to finish cooking the rest. "

"Fine with me I'm a morning person"

She scoffed. "Not me"

I chuckled and sat down on the other couch grabbing my phone to see a message from DeAndre.

Over the past 4 days we have been getting along really good. I've learned so much about him the last 4 days. So far it was really good vibes and he was very sweet.  It's just something I haven't had from a man in awhile.

I went to my messages to see what he said.

DeAndre

So I'm thinking about having this get together at my club on New Years Eve. I wanted you to come so I can see you.

I don't really like being around people I don't know but..
I'll come just for you.

I knew you was gone say that. Ima make sure you straight you ain't gotta worry about nobody bothering you. Ima make sure of that. I just wanna see you again.

Okay. I'll see you at your party then❤️

Ight mama. So what you doing?

Just got thru putting half the food on for tomorrow. Wbu?

I exited off my message thread and locked my phone putting iton the couch beside me.

"Sooo how are you and Mont getting along?"

"Girl he's funny as hell and mean. He called me a peanut head and hurt my damn feelings. "

I chuckled. "And you didn't call him anything back?"

"Sure did. I said his head was shaped like a dick"

"Oh my god" I laughed.

"He was so mad about that shit too. He sent a voice message telling me to never say that shit again. "

"Y'all are definitely a match"

"I said the same thing"

"Oh yeah. Andre is having this party for New Year's Eve and he invited me and told me to bring a friend so you know I'm bringing you. "

"Bitch you better be. But I already knew about it. Mont told me."

"Well excuse me then"