45.

Omniscient

Selena had been in Jays custody for 5 days. It was now the end of the week Friday and it was 9:30pm. The lights were off in the basement and Selena sat there listening to the talks and laughter of Jay and his crew.

The laughter started to die down in the lights outside the door were now off. Selena sighed and tears started to run down her face. She felt so alone and felt like nobody was out looking for her since it's been a couple says.

The door to the basement opened and closed making Selena start to breathe heavy.

"Please.. " She cried. "Please leave me alone.."

"It's me Selena" Omarion said turning his flashlight on.

"Oh.. hey.."

"Wassup. Tonight's the night"

"For me to go? Omarion I'm scared"

"Don't be. We practiced remember"

"Yes I remember. But what if I get caught?"

"You won't. Come on let me unlock your handcuffs I got the keys" He said walking behind her.

He walked behind her unlocking both handcuffs and she sighed rubbing her wrist.

"Igh you out now. You know what to do next. But hurry because they about to come down here and I gotta return these keys before the notice they missing"

"Okay.." Selena said looking at the back door.

"Go!" He whispered yelled.

Selena walked to the door and looked back one more time before walking out and straight made a run for it.

She followed the exact plan Omarion told her to follow he ran all the way to Andres house.

Meanwhile with Andre..

Later that night..
12:30am

Andre and Evelyn were in bed about to get busy when a loud bang hit the door.

"What the hell" Andre frowned getting off between Evelyns legs.

"Who is that..?" Evelyn asked sitting up.

"Ion know.. " He said walking towards the dresser grabbing his gun out the draw. "Don't leave this room" He walked out.

Andre walked down the hall to the living room and walked quietly to the door looking out the peep hole. He couldn't really see the face but it looked just like his sister.

"Andre it's me.. Selena.." Selena cried.

"What the fuck.." He said quickly unlocking the door revealing his little sister.

"Oh my god man" He pulled Selena in for a hug.

"Bae is everything okay- SELENA!" Evelyn gasped quickly walking over to her.

Selena hugged Evelyn and cried in her chest while Andre checked his surroundings and closed the door turning the living room light on.