44.

Second to last chapter😘

Omniscient

It was around 1am and Evelyn and Andre were fast asleep until both of their phones started ringing repeatedly.

"Baby your phone.." Evelyn mumbled.

"It probably nobody.." Andre mumbled back.

The ringing stopped and then rung again. Andre groaned and unwrapped his arm from about Evelyn and grabbed his phone off the night stand looking at the caller ID.

"Fuck this nigga want calling me late at night.." Andre said before answering. "Yo" He answered putting it on speaker.

"I can't find Selena" VonTae said through the phone.

Andre eyes shot open and he quickly sat up.

"Fuck you mean you can't find Selena?"

"Man she went to the store to go get some snacks and never came back. That was about 30 mins ago. I know it don't take that long to get no snacks. I called her phone and her shit going straight to voicemail. "

"Nigga why the fuck would you let her go to the fucking store by herself?!" Andre raised his voice waking Evelyn up.

"What happened?" Evelyn asked rubbing her eyes.

Andre ignored her and continued talking to VonTae putting him on speaker.

"I know man- hold on she calling" VonTae said and hung up.

"This stupid ass nigga I swear! I knew I couldn't trust his ass man!" Andre yelled standing up from the bed.

"Andre what happened?" Evelyn asked sitting up in the bed covering her exposed body.

"Selena missing"

"What do you mean she's missing? I thought she was with VonTae"

"Hold on" Andre said answering his phone putting it on speaker

"They got her man" VonTae said through the phone.

"Who got her?" Evelyn asked.

"Man what the fuck. Ight man I'm on the way over there"

"Bet" VonTae said hanging up.

Andre turned the light on and went into his closet looking for some clothes.

"Andre what's going on?" Evelyn asked from the room.

Andre didn't say anything he just continued to look for clothes.

Evelyn got up and limped her way over to get her robe and put it on tying it around her body. Andre finally came out the closet with a black hoodie and some black sweat pants.

"Andre"

"What Evelyn?" Andre finally answered.

"Can you tell me what's going on?"