41.

Omniscient

Evelyn walked into the room to see Andre pacing back and forth.

"Bae calm-"

"I knew it! He cut her off. I knew some shit like this was gone happen! This exactly why ion let  niggas I fuck with around my sister"

"I know but you have to calm-"

"You seen thag shit in there? He cut her off again. I caught they asses cuddled up on the damn couch. Snuck up behind they asses and scared the fuck outta them"

"DeAndre can you just calm down?"

"Calm down for what? Huh for what?"

"Because you yelling. And yelling and  going crazy isn't going to change things. Calm down and sit down and then talk to me"

Andre smacked his lips and took a seat down on the bed while Evelyn closed the door. 

"Now are you calm?"

"Yea"

"Now talk"

"I wanna kill him Eve like real shit I do. That's my little sister in there. We all grew up together and for him to just do some shit like this is crazy to me. Everybody know my sister off limits. Everybody that fucking know me know that"

"I know I know. But did you at least hear your sister out?"

Andre looked at Evelyn before letting out a chuckle and shook his head.

"So you telling me that youn see no wrong in this shit? Selena 17 Evelyn"

"I know that DeAndre but what I'm saying is you need  to hear your sister out. "

"Nah ain't no hearing her out. She know what she did is wrong ain't no hearing shit. But what I'm finna do is get this nigga the fuck out my house" Andre said as he stood up.

Andre walked to the door and opened it walking out the room. Evelyn sighed before getting up and following him.

"You still here nigga? So you still here after the disrespectful shit you done did?" Andre chuckled as he walked into the living room.

"Andre leave him alone!" Selena yelled.

"You shut yo ass up. Ima handle yo ass after I handle him"

"Handle me?" VonTae spoke up.

"Yea nigga handle you. You know you gone have to run me my round bout my sister. You already know wassup wit me"

VonTae chuckled and stood up.

"Ian even finna fight you gang. "

"You scared or sum nigga?"

At this point Andre and VonTae were close in each others face.

"Okay okay stop." Evelyn said getting in between them. "Y'all are not about to to this. Y'all are brothers"

"Ion got no brother that fuck with my sister behind my back"