8.

Long chapter.. 💛

Evelyn
New Years Eve
December 31st
  3:45pm.

"You think this dress a little to much?" Denise asked as she held a dress up.

"No it's cute and it fits you."

"Really you think so?"

"Yes girl" I chuckled.

"Mm ima keep looking but ima keep this one in mind"

Me and Denise were at the mall shopping for a dress for the New Year's Eve party. We've been at the mall since 1pm and we still haven't found anything yet.

"Eve this dress right here is for you"

I walked over to where she was and looked at the dress.

"It is cute. You don't think it will make me look bigger?"

"No but it'll make that ass fatter "

"Girll" I chuckled. "But yea I like it it's cute"

"Right and its red. It's gone make everything on you pop. "

"Do they have my size?"

"Let's see.. yep they do" She said pulling it out.

"I wanna try it on and we'll go from there"

"Okay and I'll try this one"

"Good let's go."

We headed to the dressing room to try the dresses on and surprisingly I liked the dress. It really did fit me. It made my curves popped and that's exactly what I was looking for.

Denise liked the dress she had too. It was a black short dress which was cute. I told her that she would be cold but she said she had two big coats for the both of us. So hopefully I can fit it.

After we tried the dresses on we headed to the checkout line and paid for the dresses and headed out the store.

"Do you have shoes to go with your dress?" She asked.

"Yeah I have some black heels. "

"Same. Bitch we gone look good"

I chuckled.

"I mean we gone look good as hell. Mont and Andre gone be mad as hell when they see us. "

"Oh well"

"Right" She chuckled.

We headed out the mall and headed to the car putting our dresses in the back and then got in the car. Denise pulled out the mall parking lot and headed to my house.

"So do you think I should let Elise come? She's only 17 and if she do go she's in my care and I really don't wanna babysit. "

"I don't think this is her type of party.. she's underage and I know there's going to be drinking and smoking going on. "