18.

5 months later...

July 5th

3:30pm

It was late Wednesday afternoon and Andre popped up at his moms crib to check on his family since he haven't been here in a long time. Due to him dealing with working and spending time with Evelyn he barley came over here. So since he had no plans today he decided to pop up.

He used his spare key he head and opened the door to see his little sister watching tv.

"Oh hey long lost brother" Selena smiled.

"You got jokes" He chuckled. "Wassup, where mama?"

"She's in the kitchen making a pound cake. When you gone let us meet her?" She asked referring to Evelyn

"Soon. I promise. Ill be back though I need to talk to mama about something"

"Okay"

Andre headed to the kitchen to see his mama mixing something up in a bowl.

"Wassup mama"

"We'll look who it is.. my long lost son" She smiled.

"Chill out" He walked over to her giving her a hug.

"Hey baby. How you been?" She kissed his cheek.

"I been good. Working and spending time with Evelyn"

Shelia smiled. She don't remember the last time she has seen her son smile about a woman but she loved every bit of it.

"It's been 7 months and I still haven't met her." She gave him a look.

"I'm working on it ma." He chuckled. "I actually gotta talk to you about something though"

"Okay I'm listening"

"Aight so Evelyn birthday is this Friday. I wanna plan a party for her. I already talked with her best friend about helping me and she said she would so I was wondering if you could too. "

"I'd love to help you baby. That means I'll finally get to meet her"

Andre chuckled. "You will ma. But it's also something else I'm wanting to ask.."

"Okay.."

"I wanna ask Evelyn to be my girlfriend also"

Shelia held her hand over her heart. "Oh wow.. you really do like her"

"Nah I think I'm in love with her" He spoke seriously.

"Oh lord my baby is in love" She cooed.

"Chill ma.." Andre chuckled. "How you think I should do it?"

"Well what's the theme you doing for her party?"

"My club. I was thinking announce it in front of everybody but I feel like that ain't enough"

"That is enough and then maybe y'all can get y'all a hotel room afterwards for just y'all"

Andre smiled. "Yea I like that"