22.

1:30pm

Omniscient

Evelyn was in the car with Andre on the way to the restaurant to meet his mom and sister. Evelyn was excited but nervous at the same time. After Andre had told her that his mom already likes her she wasn't as nervous as she was before but she still was a little nervous.

"So where are we eating at?"

"Some wing place my sister been begging to go to. I hope this shit good cause I'm hungry. "

"I thought you said you were full" She smirked and he chuckled.

"Nah I would be but I had to save some room for now"

Evelyn smirked. "You can have dessert when we leave"

"I'll like that mama" He said while rubbing her thigh.

"Stopppp for you make me horny.."

"You already horny so ian stopping" He squeezed her thigh.

"I will make you pull this car over and sit on your face. " She said seriously.

Andre laughed and shook his head.

"I would pull over but we already late from what we did before we left"

"You lucky too" She sighed.

Andre was loving this freaky side of Evelyn. He was a freak himself so her wanting to have a lot of sex didn't bother him. Beside he knew this was the best dick she ever got anyways.

Andre laughed as they pulled up to Migs finding a parking spot and parking the car. He turned the car off and looked up at Evelyn to see she was nervous.

"You got nothing to worry bout mama. "

Evelyn nodded and took her seat belt off and opened the door getting out. Andre did the same and locked the doors and walked up to Evelyn holding her hand as they walked into the restaurant.

"Welcome to Migs! How may I help you guys?" A young girl asked.

"We meeting somebody here. They already ordered for us"

"Okay! Y'all enjoy" She smiled.

Andre and Evelyn walked down to the booth and stopped once they were at the table.

"Well hello you two"Shelia smiled. "You must be the Evelyn"

Evelyn smiled. "Hi"

"Hi beautiful. We do hugs around here. " Shelia smiled as she stood up and hugged Evelyn.

Evelyn hugged her back and smiled.

"It's nice to finally meet you"

"You are  so pretty" Selena smiled.

"Aww thank you. So are you" Evelyn smiled.

"Y'all sit down. The food should be out shortly"