28.

4:30pm

Omniscient

Evelyn was sitting on the couch at Andres house strolling on her MacBook  trying to find tables for her restaurant. Andre wasn't there at the moment he was still out handling business so he told Evelyn to get the keys from him and got back to his place until he got there. That was almost an hour ago.

Evelyn heard the front door open hearing laughter come from the boys.

"Wassup lil sis" Mont spoke walking around the couch to sit down.

"Hey.." Evelyn said with her eyes still glued to her MacBook.

"That dry ass hey" Mont chuckled sitting down.

"Wassup Gang!" VonTae shouted walking around the couch to sit down.

"Hey.. bae do you like this?" She asked finally looking behind her where Andre was standing focused on his phone.

"Yea them cool. " He said walking to her placing a kiss on her lips.

"Good. I'm ordering it"

"Here use my card. " Andre said pulling his wallet out grabbing his black card.

"No bubba I got it I promise. You already did enough for me"

"I'm not asking I'm telling you"

Evelyn sighed giving in. She knew Andre wasn't going to take no for a answer so she had no choice but to accept it.

"Fine. " She said.

"How's my bestie doing?" Evelyn asked looking up at Mont.

"Stressing a nigga out.." Mont scoffed shaking his head.

Evelyn chuckled. "What did she do?"

"I came in the house to check up on her cause she said she had a headache so I brought her some food and her favorite candy. I kissed her and told her I was coming over here cause we had to handle some business. She gone get mad at me saying ion love her no more and other dumb shit" He shook his head while Andre and VonTae died laughing.

"She's going thru changes leave her alone" Evelyn chuckled while looking at the card typing the numbers in.

"Stressing a nigga out is what she's doing"

"I was dying when he said that shit cause that sound like Denise" VonTae chuckled.

"Not to much on my sister. Anyways what about things with Erica? How's that?"

"Oh everything cool. I tell you she having a girl?" He smiled.

"No you didn't. Congratulations!"

"Preciate that sis. I just hope Denise having a boy. I can't do two girls" He shook his head.

"Yeah that'll be crazy." She chuckled. "VonTae how about you? Found love yet?"

"Mama you just interviewing everybody huh?" Andre chuckled.

Evelyn shrugged. "I'm just catching up with them is all. "