17.

6:30pm

Omniscient

Pizza on the way y'all!" Denise yelled from the living room.

"Okay" Evelyn hollered back.

Evelyn was in the kitchen washing some shot glasses out since she haven't used them in a while. She wanted to make sure they were clean for her guests

Andre was in the kitchen just watching her. He just wanted to be up under her cause he loved her company so much.

Evelyn was humming along to a song that was stuck in her head when she felt a slap on her ass.

"Andreee! That hurt"

"Oh my bad I couldn't resist. " He chuckled kissing her cheek.

"It stings now.." She whined.

"Want daddy to kiss it?"

I want you to do more than that. She thought.

"No it already hurts" she cut the water off and dried her hands mugging him.

"You'll be okay mama" He chuckled.

"That's why your head really big. Like a egg" She pouted.

He chuckled and hopped off the island and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay. It's better now" She continued to pout.

"You such a baby.. why you acting like a baby?"

"I'm not. Take these glasses in the room while I get the Hennessey out the cabinet. "

He grabbed the shot glasses and walked out the kitchen. Evelyn went to her cabinet and grabbed the Hennessey and walked back into the living room where everyone was.

"We gotta eat first so we won't get sick"

"I know. I'm just getting everything out so I don't have to go back in the kitchen"

"Oh okay. Well we will be right back" Denise smiled grabbing Mont hand heading down the hall.

"They finna fuck" Andre chuckled.

"My best friend" Evelyn shook her head. "Oh yeah.. what happened earlier?"

"Oh yea.. my sister did some dumb"

"What did she do? If you don't mind me asking"

"Called me from jail. She was hanging with somebody me and my mama told her to stop hanging around. Her friend boyfriend made them get in the car while he was selling"

"Oh wow.. "

"Yea so I had to go get her ass outta jail and take her home" He shook his head.

"Wow that's crazy. She needs new friends.. no friend would put you in any trouble like that"

"Exactly thats the same shit me and my mama tell her"