40.

Y'all miss me? I miss y'all♥️

Omniscient

While Evelyn and Selena were in the house talking, Andre was outside talking with Mont in the car.

"So you cheating?"

"I been messing with Erica since she had the baby. I was gone tell Denise the truth but shit she found out"

"Man... you can't be doing no shit like that"

"I know bruh. Ion know what the hell I was thinking. It's not like I lost love for Denise or nothing it's just I'm not use to being tied down to one girl"

"So all this shit was just a act?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Erica and Denise getting along"

"Nah Erica actually like her"

"This shit ain't making no sense to me" Andre chuckled.

"Yea I know "

"Look bruh you my dawg and all but I can't let you stay at the crib.. Evelyn my girl and she having my baby and we a family now. So if she dont want you there then you can't stay"

"Nah bruh it's cool I understand. Ima probably go stay at a hotel or sum shìt until shit cool down "

"Yea that's probably what's best right now"

"Hell yea. I'm finna dip tho I just came by to tell you what the fuck going on and shit. I'll keep you updated if some more shit pop off "

"Ight bet. Be easy bruh and stop doing stupid shit"

"Ight man" Mont chuckled.

Andre dapped Mont up and got out the car and walked into the house closing and locking the door.

He walked straight into the kitchen to see the girls talking and laughing.

"What we in here laughing about?"

"Mind your business" Selena said.

"Both of y'all my business so again, what we laughing about"

"Stop babe. It's girl talk nothing you need to know or be worried about"

"Oh ight"

"I put your food in the microwave since it's now cold"

"I'm finna warm it up right now"

"Well ima be in the living room watching tv if y'all need me" Selena smiled and got up leaving the kitchen.

"Sooo.."

"Sooo what bae?"

"The talk with Mont? What did he say?"

"I thought you already knew since you talked with Denise"

"No, the only thing she told me was that she kicked him out cause she caught him texting Erica. So now I wanna know what Mont told you. Didn't you say we should hear both sides of the story?"