13.

Y'all miss me or the update on this book?🥰

I write 4 books at once😩.. so bare wit mee & I'm also in college!

We doing a lil time jump.

2months later...
February 10th
Thursday
1:30pm

Omniscient

It's been two months since Evelyn has met DeAndre and those have been the best two months on her life. He's been treating her like the queen she is and she deserved every bit of it especially since everything she went through.

Right now Evelyn was at work like always making her money.

"Alright ma'am you have good rest of your day" She smiled handing her customer the receipt.

"Ugh bitch I'm so tired" Denise said making Evelyn turn around.

"Me too girl. But good thing we off tomorrow"

"Right cause I wanna go see my man"

Evelyn chuckled shaking her head. Denise and Mont were officially together and were crazy about each other. So far things were going good between them.

Evelyn didn't understand why her friend jumped into a relationship so quick but because she was her friend she was happy for her. She just hope her friend didn't get hurt.

"What y'all doing tonight?" She asked.

"We suppose to be going to the movies and out to eat but I don't know Mont love to change his mind about stuff. " She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all are so cute though"

"No thats you and DeAndre y'all are everything. "

Evelyn smiled. Over the past two months her and Andre were doing great. They've been taking things slow and getting to know each other. Andre was over at Evelyn's house everyday just cuddling with her they wasn't sleeping together though all they did was cuddle for a couple hours and he would go home. He would surprise her with mini dates, tell her how beautiful she was, open doors for her. Everything you can think of, he did it for her.

Evelyn loved her some Andre.

"I'm surprised you and Andre don't have any plans tonight."

"He's coming over tonight I'm gonna cook for him for the first time" She smiled.

"Okayyy" She said making laugh. "What you cooking ?"

"Baked chicken strips with broccoli , cheese and potatoes. Put all together"

"Oo bitch you know that's my favorite"

"I know that's everybody's favorite. Hopefully he likes it"

"If he don't we gone have some problems" She said and I chuckled.

"You got somebody"

I turned around and greeted my customer and started ringing them up. I was so ready to go on my lunch break to talk to Andre.