Questions and conerns.

I've been reading a lot of you guys comments and I see that a few of y'all had a few questions about this book. A lot of y'all are saying y'all don't want drama or anything that's toxic.

Well there will be drama because in real life there is drama in relationships.

But it will not be any toxic ways. I won't have cheating, lying or anything like that. This book is all about how a healthy relationship should look. Every relationship has their up and downs of course.

This book is also made for my plus size girls. Just because you have a little weight on you doesn't mean that no one will ever love you because I promise there's someone out there for everyone. ❤️

Also about toxic relationships. If you're in a toxic relationship please let that person go. It isn't cute to be toxic with someone. Being toxic can cause you to lose yourself and that's not good.

Learn to love yourself before you let anyone else love you. Self love is the best love.

If y'all have anymore questions or concerns don't be afraid to comment them. I will respond back to you!

I'm writing chapter 6 & 7 today. Chapter 6 will be out soon & I'm dropping chapter 7 right after that.

Lemme stop my ranting and get to working on these chapters for y'all lol.

I love y'all and thanks for the love and support on this book! It means a lot❤️