20.

6:00pm

Omniscient

Evelyn was sitting in the bathroom doing her makeup while Denise was arguing with Mont on the phone. They got into a big argument earlier and been going at it since she got here. Evelyn couldn't do anything but shake her head at them two.

"Whatever Montavious. I'm not finna keep going back and forth with you over bullshit. "

"How is it bullshit Denise? Answer that shit how the fuck is it bullshit? You got niggas all in yo damn phone bruh"

"But I'm I texting them back? I'm I responding to them? No. Okay then. I haven't responded to them since we got together so shut the hell up with that for real. "

Evelyn listened to them argue back and forth until she finished her make up. When she was finished she put everything back up and then walked into her closet. When she walked in she seen a note card. She picked it up and read it.

Damn I already know you look good mama.. but this the outfit I want you to wear tonight. I know you don't like dresses but it's just for one night. Put this on for me but don't put on heals put on some shoes cause you gone be on your feet. Alright finished getting ready mama.

-Andre.

Evelyn put the card down and smiled. She looked down at the brown dress and picked it up. She was definitely gone need some help putting it on.

"Denise?"

"I'm coming. "

Denise walked into her closet and smiled.

"Ou that dress is cute. What shoes you wearing with it?

"Probably those white sandals right there. Can you help me put this on?"

"Yeah of course. "

She helped Evelyn put her dress on and and pulled it up from the back.

"This color looks good on you. Especially with the jet black hair"

"Yeah I know. Andre picked this dress out.. he did good I'm proud"

"He did. Now put your shoes on so we can go girl. "

"Wait huh? I thought Andre was coming here" She frowned.

"He asked me to drop you off there. He will already be there"

"Oh okay"

"Now hurry up"

Evelyn giggled and finished getting ready. After she put her shoes on she walked back into her room and sprayed some purfume on her body and put on her ear rings and lipgloss on her lips.

"You look good girl. " Denise smiled.

"Thank you, I'm ready. Can you grab my phone off the charger?"

"Mhm"

Denise grabbed Evelyn phone and handed it to her and walked out the room. Evelyn made sure all her lights and stuff was off before walking out the room.