30.

Here y'all go.. 😘

Omniscient

"Eve?" Jason spoke.

Before Evelyn could even say anything Andre ran up on him punching him dead in the face and started beating him.

"Hey! Andre! Stop!" Selena screamed.

"Andre!" Shelia screamed.

Mont and VonTae ran into the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Oh shit" Mont said trying to pull Andre off Jason.

"Bruh chill chill !" VonTae yelled.

After a while they finally pulled Andre off Jason. Jason laid on the ground with a bloody swollen face.

"Why did you do that! He did nothing to you!" Selena yelled as she got on the ground to help Jason up.

"Lord! What the hell is going on!" Shelia asked.

"Bruh what happened? He said sum to you?" Mont asked Andre.

"This Evelyn ex." Andre said as he stared at Jason who laid on the ground almost lifeless.

"What?" VonTae asked.

"If somebody don't tell me what the hell is going on.."Shelia said.

"This nigga?" Mont asked

"This nigga right here the one who made a bet on and took her virginity to please his dumb ass friends" Andre said.

"What?" Shelia asked.

"Call the ambulance he's dying!" Selena yelled.

"Oh my god.." Shelia said grabbing her phone.

"Fuck that. You the nigga who did that shit to my sister!" Mont yelled kicking Jason in the rib cage making Jason grunt.

"STOP!" Selena yelled.

Andre turned around looking for Evelyn to see she was nowhere to be found.  He headed to the back door opening it to see Evelyn standing outside. He quickly walked over to her.

"Baby you-"

"Please.. please don't say anything to me right now. I just need a min okay. Please just give me a min.." Evelyn voice cracked.

"Baby I'm not leaving you out here alone.. "

"Please Andre.. I'm fine just please.."

Andre sighed rubbing his hands down his face. "Alright.. Ight but 5 mins and I'm coming back"

Andre turned around and walked back into the house closing the door. Once he left Evelyn broke down crying.

She couldn't believe  that her ex boyfriend, the one that broke her was Selena's boyfriend. The one she was bragging about this whole time. Evelyn just couldn't believe it.

Evelyn couldn't handle all of this. It was to much for her at the moment. She had to leave and leave right now.

She quickly wiped her tears getting herself together and walked back into the house to hear arguing.