26.

7:30pm

Omniscient

Andre was now on his way to get Evelyn after spending the day with his family. He had a good time and everything but he missed his baby even though they were texting the entire time.

He pulled up to Denise mom house texting Evelyn letting her know he was now outside. After about 5 mins of waiting Evelyn finally came out the house. As she got close to the car he unlocked the doors so she could get in.

"Hey bubba!" She said greeted as she got in.

"Wassup mama" He chuckled.

Once Evelyn had her seat belt on he pulled off.

"I missed you" She smiled.

"Oh really how much?"

"A lot. " She smiled.

"I miss you too though mama." He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "My mom and sister asked about you"

"Really you told them I said hey and I missed them right?"

"Of course I did." He chuckled. "You got anything planned Friday?"

"No I do Saturday though and I actually wanted to ask you something"

"I do too but you go first."

"Okay so my mom wants to meet you. They having this cookout with the whole family and she wants you and Mont to come but I didn't know if you were busy or not"

"Nah I'm not busy mama and I'll go with you. I'll love to meet the woman that raised you" He kissed her hand.

Evelyn smiled. "Okay she'll be happy to hear that then. Now you go"

"Oh we having this dinner cause my sister letting us meet this boyfriend of hers she been crazy about and of course they wanted you to meet him to since you family"

"Aww they claim me as family?" She smiled and he chuckled.

"Yea they do. I tell everybody you my wife and my mama be saying you her daughter in law"

"You call me your wife?"

"Yea cause that's what you gone be one day. Might as well start saying it now" He looked at her as they stopped at a red light.

"Aww bubba" She smiled pinching his cheek.

"Chill.. " He chuckled.

"But yes of course I'd love to"

"Good cause I was gone drag you along with me anyways. "

"And what if I was busy?"

"You said you wasn't so I ain't have to worry about that. But ima need you to keep me calm so I won't try and kill the nigga"

"Aww you so overprotective" She giggled.

"Hell yea that's my lil sister. I'll kill any nigga who break her heart. "