31.

Merry Christmas Everyone🎄And also happy birthday to Jakeria343 🤍 enjoy your day love!

Also remember anything that I do in this book is done for a reason! So don't be mad, sad or stop reading! I promise everything will be worth it!

12:30am

Omniscient

Evelyn was now back at Andres house in the room watching tv. Andre was out in the living room giving Evelyn her space even though she didn't ask for it, he felt like she needed it.

Eventually Andre got tired of giving her space so he decided to head in the room. 

Evelyn watched as he came into the room and sat on the bed putting his phone on the charger.

"Are you mad at me?" Evelyn asked wanting to know why he wasn't trying to talk to her.

"Why would I be mad at you baby?" He turned around giving her his full attention.

"I don't know.. I just thought you were."

"Nah.. I was giving you some space. I know you needed it"

"Yeah.. but now I just need you. "

Andre laid back on the bed getting comfortable and Evelyn laid back on his chest. Andre kissed her forehead and sighed.

"I'm sorry for earlier. " He spoke up.

"Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong"

"I didn't want you to see any of that though."

"Well I'll rather see it happen than you doing it somewhere else and something else happen. "

"Ain't nothing gone happen to me. Ain't nobody even bout it for real"

Evelyn didn't say anything she just sighed.

"This not about me though.. this about you. "

"Yeah I know.." She sighed.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"I just don't like how her boyfriend is Jason. Like outta all people in this world it's Jason. "

"I'm low key glad it's that nigga cause now I got another reason to beat his ass. "

"Wow.." She chuckled.

"I'm deadass. I ain't even get to beat him how I wanted to"

"Bubba you almost killed him. "

"I should've killed him. I just ain't wanna do it in my mama house"

"Yea.. but your sister is dating him."

"My sister cut off."

"What?" She asked sitting up. "Why what happened?"

"After I dropped you off around 10 they finally came home from the hospital. Selena came in yelling at me saying I'm careless and shit and I told her how stupid she sound and she swore up and down she didn't know about Jason being your ex and shit. She ended up storming off saying she hate me and shit which I didn't really care about" He shrugged. "She dumb for still wanting to stay with the nigga when I just told her what he did to you"