36.

9:30pm

Omniscient

After Andre calmed down he was finally on his way back home. He knew Evelyn was worried sick about him since he turned his phone off so he knew he had to hurry and get home.

Andre pulled into his garage and turned his engine off. He got out the car and locked the doors and opened the back door walking in he locked the door behind him and proceeded to walk in the house.

The house was real quiet and dark. The only light was the kitchen light. He walked in the kitchen to see two pizza boxing letting him know that Evelyn ordered pizza. He opened one of the boxes seeing a whole box of his favorite pizza which was hamburger and pepperoni. He smiled to himself.

Evelyn knew Andre loved pizza so every time they ate pizza she would get him a whole box to himself and she had one to herself. But Andre would still eat her pizza if she had any left.

Andre washed his hands and dried his hands. He grabbed a paper plate and put 3 slices of pizza on his plate and put it in the microwave. While his food was warming up he went to the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water. He opened the microwave and took his pizza out and closed the microwave back and grabbed his two bottles of water and headed to the room.

Andre walked all the way the hall to his room and opened one of the doors. The room was dark and the tv played lowly. He walked in going to his side of the bed sitting on the bed and sat down. Before he started eating his pizza he kissed Evelyns cheek and she jumped.

"It's me mama" He chuckled.

Evelyn turned around squinting her eyes and then sat up in bed.

"I ain't mean to wake you ma. "

"Turn the light on. Why you eating in the dark?"

"I ain't wanna wake you"

He put his pizza down and got up and turned the light on and then came and sat back down and started back eating.

It was quiet for a few seconds until Andre finally spoke.

"Thank you for the pizza baby and I'm sorry I ain't answer you calls I just had a lot on my mind"

"You welcome and it's fine. I understand. Mont told me you were on the way back here so I wasn't that worried. "

"Yea he came and checked on me and shit"

"Yeah I know"

It was quiet again until Evelyn finally said something.

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"Yeah baby I know. I just don't be wanting to cause you already dealing with enough as it is. Then I got you in all this mess with my shit. I just don't wanna put all my problems on you"

"Andre, you are my boyfriend. Whatever problems you have are my problems also. We are a team baby we go through everything together. Never feel like you are alone okay? You'll always have me no matter what. "

Andre smiled. "I love yo ass man. "

"I love you too. Are you in the mood for some news"