12

The rest of this book will be told in 3rd person since y'all like it a lot.

I lied this chapter not long sorry😭

7:45pm..

Omniscient

Evelyn and DeAndre were looking at their menus trying to figure out what they both wanted to eat. A brown skin young girl had just came and brought their drinks but they weren't ready to order yet so she told them she would give them a few more mins to think.

"I think I'm going to go for this New York strip steak" She said pointing at the menu with her acrylic nails.

"What side you gone get?" He asked her.

"A loaded baked potato" She smiled closing her menu

"Oh yea I think ima get the same thing you got" He smiled closing his menu also.

"You just wanted to wait to see what I got" She chuckled.

"Maybe.. maybe not. " He shrugged.

She laughed and shook her head.

"So let's talk. " She said seriously.

DeAndre had forgot all about the talk that he said he wanted to have with her. He was so busy enjoying her company that it had slipped his mind.

"Oh yea let's talk about last night"

"Okay.."

"Look I'm sorry you even had to see me like that. I let my anger get the best of me so I'm sorry you had to see that side of me so soon. I got anger issues so it's hard to control it when something pisses me off. " He explained and she nodded.

"It's okay. But who was the reason you did that to? I know you wouldn't do it to just a random person you don't seem like that type of person. "

Little did Evelyn know he has did it a random person before.

DeAndre was taken back by her coming off so strong he wasn't expecting to answer this question until the end of their conversation but now he had to prepare his self.

"She wasn't a random person.. Keshia was my ex"

"Oh wow.." She said shocked my his answer.

"Yea we got history. She cheated on me with somebody that lived in her hood. I found out and broke things off with her and she didn't like that. Everytime I start getting to know somebody or getting in a relationship she ruins that. So I guess the cheating, lying and when she called you out your name did it for me so I choked her. "

"Do I regret my choices? Nah I don't. She deserved it" He shrugged carelessly.

Evelyn nodded slowly. She really didn't know how to feel. She feels that even though she did cheat on him he shouldn't have put his hands on her but at the same time he didn't only do it because he was hurt but he did it for her also.

So she wasn't mad, she understood. Hopefully he doesn't do it again though.

"I understand. Do you take medicine for your anger? Or have you tried an anger classes?"