24.

7:30pm

Omniscient

Meanwhile with Denise and Mont.

Denise was sitting in the living room watching some tv and eating some ice cream to take her mind off things. As she was watching tv a knock hit the door. Denise put her ice cream to the side and took her blanket off and got up to open the door. She looked out the peep hole to see Mont. she cleared her throat and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Wassup.. "

"Hi.."

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah come in" She opened the door wider and he walked in

Mont walked in and she closed and locked the door and went and sat on the couch next to him.

"I see you eating ice cream again" He chuckled.

This was the third time this week she was eating ice cream. He thought it was weird but he didn't think to much of it.

"Yeah.." Denise said sitting down and pausing her movie on Netflix. She picked up her ice cream bucket and started back eating it.

It was silence for a moment until Mont cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you when we started messing around. I just ain't want you to not fuck with me because of a mistake I made.. so I thought it was best I didn't tell you and I'm sorry for that. I should've been honest with you"

"I completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I wouldn't even blame you.. I'm always the fuck up" He lightly chuckled.

"Are you finished?" She asked finally looking up at him.

"Yea"

Denise put the empty ice cream bucket on the table and sighed.

"I just wish you were honest with me. Even if you would've been honest with me and told me when we first started talking that you had a baby on the way then I would've understood and we could've worked something out. But you telling me this now when the baby is almost here and we deep into our relationship just doesn't sit right with me. All I wanted was for you to be honest with me that's all I wanted from you.. but you couldn't even do that. So honestly.." She sighed. "I just think we need some time apart especially since you about to be a father soon. "

Mont sucked his teeth and ran his hands down his face. He had a feeling she was going to say that.. he just didn't want to be right.

"So we breaking up?" He asked looking at her.

"No just a break. I just wanna get my thoughts together and you should do the same. Just spend time with your new born that's about to be here"

"But Denise I love you. "

Denise felt her heart break into a million pieces when he said that. This was the hardest thing she had to do but she had to do what was best for her at the moment. Especially since she was pregnant.

"And I love you too. "

"Then baby why you leaving me? You know how I feel about you. I know this shit was wrong man but you can't leave me ma. You the first girl I done fell in love with and I'll be damn if I lose you. Baby I love you"