34.

Sorry y'all I let the time slip up on me😭 I was on TikTok!

I cried writing this chapter.. 🥺

6:30pm.

Omniscient

Evelyn was sitting in the living room watching tv when she heard the front door open.

"I'm so sorry Andre.. I'm sorry!" Selena cried as they came in the house.

"Evelyn!" Andre called.

"Yes?"

"Baby pack a bag for about 2 weeks. "

"What? Why?" Evelyn questioned. She wanted to know what the hell was going on.

"Baby ion got time to explain nothing right now. Just go in the room and pack some clothes and I'll explain everything on the way. " He spoke calmly.

Evelyn looked at Selena seeing tears run down her face as she took a seat on the couch.

"Now Evelyn!" Andre raised his voice making Evelyn jump.

Evelyn rushed into the room and walked in the closet grabbing her suit case. She was planning to tell Andre that she was pregnant but there no way she could tell him now.

Andre came into the room and shut the door and walked into the closet.

"You said two weeks worth right?"

"Yea"

"Aye man you got the tickets?"

Tickets?

"Yea I'm making her pack right now. whatchu mean my mama don't wanna go?" Andre asked as he came out the closet on the phone.

Evelyn went into the closet grabbing a couple of outfits off the hanger.

"Ight ima go see what's up with her. But I need you here to meet me at the airport. Bet"

Andre hung up and sighed.

"I really need to know what's going on. "

"Sit down and I'll tell you ma.." He sighed as he walked over to the bed.

Evelyn sat down on the bed giving him all her attention.

"Remember this morning when I got that call?"

"Yeah"

"Well that call was from JJ telling me that somebody stole all of my products and about 20,000"

"What?!" Evelyn eyes widened. "Why would someone do that?"

"I got enemies baby. People wanna take me down."

"But why?"

"It's crazy baby. So after me and you got off the phone Selena called me crying telling me how Jason and Keshia works for Keem. "