35.

Sorry for the late update😭

2 days later

Wednesday

3:15pm

Omniscient

It's been two days since all the drama has happened. Evelyn and Andre were now on the way to the hospital to meet Monts daughter for the first time. Erica had her baby early Tuesday morning but Andre and Evelyn decided to give them a day to bond with the baby by their selves. Denise was already up there with there with Mont.

Over the past two days Andre hired two big body guards named Devo and Sean. They both went everywhere with Evelyn when she wasn't around Andre.

So far nothing happened over the last two days but you never know so just in case they made Devo and Sean come along with them to the hospital.

"I really hope Denise is okay.. I know this is probably hurting her in the inside. " Evelyn sighed.

"Yea I know.. but Mont said her and Erica actually been getting along when I talked to him earlier"

"Yeah she said she's cool so far"

"So thats a good thing. Won't be no baby mama drama"

"Yea you right. But I'm talking about him having another baby. Denise wanted to have his first child and she thought she was until he told her about this one"

"Oh yeah. Yea, ion know what to say about that"

"I just hope she's mentally okay with all this. "

"I hope so too"

They finally pulled up the hospital looking for a parking spot. Andre found a parking spot and parked the car cutting the engine off.

"Aye Devo one of y'all stand out here by my car to make sure they don't pop my shit and one of y'all come in and stand outside the door"

"Ight boss" Devo responded.

Evelyn and Andre got out the car and held hands walking into the building and Devo followed.

Once they got in they walked up to the reception desk and said Ericas first and last name. The lady told them the room number and she pressed a button opening the door and they headed to the room which was was on the second floor 106.

They pushed the buttons on the elevator waiting for it to open. Once it did they walked in and pushed number 2 and the doors closed.

"It smell like ass on this elevator.." Andre mumbled.

"Stop" Evelyn chuckled.

The elevator doors finally opened they walked down the hall looking for room 106.

"Now it smell like baby throw up and shit"

"Andre.." Evelyn laughed.

"What?" He shrugged.

They found room 106 and knocked on the door.