33.

Journey To Peace  new date will be the 10th of January. I'm really tryna get a lot of chapters for that book before I publish it. I moved the date for y'all though❤️

2:15pm

Omniscient

"Alright man so what the fuck we gone do? This nigga done hit us" Mont said

"I don't know man. I'm tryna figure that shit out. " Andre sighed.

Andre had got a call from JJ saying that the trap was hit which was true. A couple workers were killed and a lot of his products were and money were gone. At first he didn't believe it but on the way there Mont called and said the same thing.

"We need to hit back man. 20,000 gone!" VonTae said coming into the office shutting the door behind him.

"Fuck you mean 20,000? We counted 5,000" Andre frowned.

"Nah nigga Brianna just recounted it"

"How the fuck I miss- "

Andre shook his head taking deep breath. He was about to flip any second now.

"Find JJ and bring his ass to my office. I need to know if he got any more information"

"I gotchu. " Mont said.

"And VonTae go make sure no other shit no missing"

"Bet"

Mont and VonTae walked out the office leaving Andre alone in his thoughts. He wasn't  expecting for KD to strike this early knowing he just got outta jail. But he was wrong.

Mont walked in with JJ closing the door.

"Wassup boss?" JJ said sitting down.

"How many people broke in here?"

"About 10 or 15 of em. "

"Bet. Finna pull these cameras up"

Andre logged until his MacBook going to his security cam putting the password in. Once he was in he went to the last recorded and saved video from earlier.

"Here we go right here" He clicked it turning the volume up.

Andre watched as a lot of his workers dropped to the floor dead and men taking stuff off the the tables placing them into their black bags. He switched to the money room where he kept all his money. Men walked in shooting the locks taking money out his safe.

Andre clenched his cheeks as he watched. The video ended and just stared.

"You straight bruh?"

"Fuck you think?" Andre mugged him.

"JJ did they say anything to you before you left?"

"Nah they just walked in and started shooting. I ducked making sure not to get hit as other workers fell to the ground all I heard was " Take everything!"  And "Leave this nigga nothing!"