38.

I started the last semester of college today & I already hate it😐

Anyways heyyyy🤍

Omniscient

After Evelyn and Andre went to the doctor and went to go eat they ended up going to the mall. Now they were at home in the living room watching tv waiting on everybody to get there.

Andre wanted to have the talk with his sister in private and then he wanted to tell everybody else some good news.

"How do you think the talk with Selena will go?"

"Shit I really don't know. I hope good tho "

"Me too. Y'all both have to get back right for Mama Shelia. "

"And for my son" Andre smiled rubbing her stomach.

"Here you go... for the last time it's gonna be a girl"

"We gone see"

The doorbell rung and Andre got up and went to open the door.

"Where's Evelyn?" Selena asked.

"She in the living room on the couch. " Andre said as he dapped VonTae up.

Selena walked into the living and where Evelyn was while Andre and VonTae stepped outside for a second to talk.

"Wassup?" VonTae asked folding his arms.

"You staying wit my sister instead of bringing her to me? Wassup wit that?"

"I tried to bring her here but Selena kept saying how y'all was beefing and shit so she stayed at my crib and slept on the couch"

"Bruh.." Andre chuckled. "You my brother and shit. My mama raised you. So when my sister saying shit like that you call me and I'll come get her my damn self. You know ion play about my sister bruh. And then when I called you sent me to voicemail and then texted me. "

"I know man.. I ended up falling asleep and when I got up to use the bathroom that's when I hit you back"

"Ight. Shit all I'm saying if shit like that happen again you need to call me and I'll come get her"

"I gotchu bruh. "

"Bet."

Andre opened the door and walked back into the house and VonTae came in behind him shutting the door.

They both walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"Where were y'all?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh we had to talk about business"

"Oh okay. Denise them is almost here"

"Bet"

"Andre you wanna talk now or after?"

"We can now. Let's go outside to the back though"

"Okay"

Selena and Andre got up and opened the side door leading outside to the back. They walked a lil farther and then took a seat in the fire pit.