37.

How many chapters y'all want this book?

The next morning

9:30am

Omniscient

"Are you nervous? I'm nervous?" Evelyn nodded.

Andre chuckled. "Why you nervous baby?"

Right now Evelyn and Andre were on their way to their first doctors appointment for the baby.

"I don't know.. all of this seems unreal to me. Does it seem unreal to you?"

Andre laughed. "Bae calm down. Breathe. The baby not coming yet"

"I know but I'm just so nervous. I'm carrying a whole human being in my belly. That's crazy"

"It is and ima be here every step of the way"

Evelyn smiled. All Evelyn ever dreamed of was having a family on her own since she didn't really have hers. She said if she were to ever have a baby she wants both parents in the baby's life and for them to be a big family.

And that dream was coming true.

"I know you don't wanna talk about it but when are you and your sister gonna sit down and talk about your moms funeral?"

Andre sighed. "Ima see if Selena up for it today if not it'll be tomorrow"

"Okay."

"Ion wanna talk about that right now though. I wanna talk about my baby right here" Andre smiled rubbing Evelyns stomach with his free hand.

Evelyn laughed. "Move your hand. I don't like that.. it makes me seem like I'm fatter"

Andre glanced over at Evelyn and mugged her.

"What?"

"What I tell you about that?"

"I can't help it. It's true"

"It's not true. You beautiful as hell ma start embracing that shit"

"I know im getting there. It takes time"

"Get there quick cause if I hear you talk like that again we gone fight... but in the sheets though" He smirked.

"Your nasty" Evelyn giggled.

Andre pulled in to the OBGYN center and parked the car and cut the engine off.

"I'm serious though. Start embracing that shit ma you. You too beautiful to be saying that shit. "

"Okay I will. "

"And get use to this shit too. " He rubbed her stomach. "My son need to know I love him"

"Son? It's a girl"

"Nah I only shoot out boys"

"Whatever" She chuckled. "Come on let's get out before we late.

Andre chuckled and opened the door getting out. Once Evelyn was out he locked the doors and they walked into the building.

Evelyn walked up to the desk and Andre took a seat in the waiting room.

"Goodmorning! You have an appointment?"

"Yes, Evelyn Johnson"

"Okay.." She typed away on her computer.

"Alright.. I need to you fill out some paper work while you wait. I already have you check in. " She smiled handing Evelyn some paper work, a clipboard and a pen.