39

2 months later...

Omniscient

3:15pm

It's been 2 months since all the drama happened and now everything been going good. Evelyn was now 4 months pregnant and happy.

After all the drama, a month later Evelyn ended up getting her restaurant together and opened it that next month after hiring cooks, waitress and a cashier. Everyone loved Evelyns new restaurant. Every since since it opened she had a full house.

Today Evelyn and Andre were on their way to check up to see how everything is running.

"I'm getting so fat.. I mean fatter.." Evelyn sighed looking down at her stomach.

"What I tell you about that? You carrying a whole human inside you ma so stop saying that shit"

"Oh please before I was pregnant I was big too"

"Evelyn"

"Andre"

"Im not even about to do this with you today"

Although Evelyn and Andre were happy, Evelyn was having mood swings a lot lately. She would catch attitudes out the blue or talk down on herself and Andre hated that. But of course he loves Evelyn so he deals with it and continues to correct her.

"I'm not asking you too"

Andre glanced over at her and shook his head. The rest of the ride was quiet until they got there.

︻︻︻

They finally arrived at Evelyns soulfood. It was packed like always but especially today since it's Sunday. Everybody loved them some soulfood after church.

"My baby business doing good" Andre cheesed as he looked around at all the cars.

Andre was very proud of Evelyn. He was happy he talked her into doing something she loved.

"Park up there babe. That's my personal parking spot" Evelyn pointed.

Andre pulled up to the front parking in the spot Evelyn told him. He turned the engine off and they both got out and headed in.

As they walked in R&B music played through the speakers lowly while people talked wit their family and significant others.

"Hey boss" Sam one of the waitress said.

"Hey Sam, how's everything going?"

"Packed house as you can see. But everything's going pretty good" She smiled.

"Good. Keep up the good work. Ima go check in on everybody else"

"Yes ma'am"

"Aye baby ima order us some food while you do yo thing"

"Mmkay. "

Evelyn walked to the back where the cooks & waitress were to see them talking and laughing. One of cooks Ken spotted her and smiled.