23.

4:30pm

Omniscient

"So what are you going to do? Are you gonna stay or leave?" Evelyn asked.

"I don't know... I don't wanna leave. But at the same time I don't wanna be in all this baby mama drama. If she's anything like Keshia.. I can't deal with that"

Denise had just got finished telling Evelyn what happened. She told her that Mont admitted to having a baby on the way but the story he told her wasn't adding up so she wanted to ask Evelyn for input.

"I think you should stay. You love Mont.. I know you do. I haven't seen you this happy in so longg. You literally glow every time you are around him. You're in love with him Denise and that's okay"

Before Denise could respond.. She got up running to the bathroom and started throwing up everything she ate earlier. Evelyn followed her into the bathroom and held her hair as she threw up. Once she was finished she watched as she cleaned herself up.

"You pregnant"

"Yeah I know don't remind me." Denise mumbled.

"Wait huh?"

"I'm pregnant. I found out this morning before Mont ended up telling me this. Now I'm bringing a child into the world he has one on the way" She sighed.

Evelyn watched as she dried her hands off and reached in her hoodie pocket and pulled out two pregnancy tests.

"2 months. And no it's not fake but I wish it was.." Denise sighed.

Evelyn looked at the test and they both said pregnant. She looked up at Denise and smiled making Denise playfully roll her eyes.

"IM A GODMOTHER FOR REAL THIS TIME!!" Evelyn shouted.

Denise laughed at her friend as she came to give her a hug.

"Congratulations bestieee" Evelyn hugged her tightly and let go smiling. "You're gonna be such a great mommy"

"Thank you.." Denise sighed. "I just don't know what to do.."

"Well since you pregnant you need to think about your baby. If you feel like Mont kept it a secret and should've been told you when y'all got together and you wanna leave then leave. " Evelyn shrugged. "BUT if you love Mont like you say you do, you would stay, work it out and tell him about you also being pregnant so y'all can decide what to do. But either way you'll have to tell him you're carrying his child"

"I think I'm going to- "

Denise was cut off by the front door opening.

"That's probably just Andre"

"Evelyn don't be mad at Andre.. please" Denise begged.

Evelyn was a little upset with Andre because she felt like he knew and didn't tell her. If he did know he shouldn't have hooked Denise and Mont up at all. But of course Denise was telling her that she shouldn't be mad at Andre cause she don't think he knew and Andre is the most honest person there is.

But Evelyn wasn't so sure about that. But before she jumped to conclusions she would sit and talk with Andre about it first.

"Babygirl!" Andre shouted.