25.

I like how a lot of y'all caught on to Andre telling Evelyn he loves her👏🏾 y'all actually be paying attention I'm proud🥺

The next morning

10:30am

Omniscient

Evelyn woke up to the sun shinning in her face. She felt behind her feeling no Andre. She frowned looking behind her and sat up getting out of bed. She unplugged her phone and walked out her room going to the kitchen. She walked into the kitchen to see Andre mixing pancake mix in a bowl. She smiled walking up to him wrapping her arms around his body making him jump.

"Oh shit! You scared the hell outta me ma" He chuckled.

"Sorry. " She giggled. "You cooking me breakfast?" She asked as he poked his lips out waiting for a kiss and she pecked them.

"Yea I'm making pancake, eggs and bacon"

"Ouu so you decided to cook me breakfast for the first time" She smiled.

"Yea I wanted you to get a taste of my cooking" He said pouring the pancake mix into the pan.

"I can't wait. I know it'll be good though"

"Yea it's gone make you wanna slap yo best friend"

"Oh wow" She chuckled and he laughed.

"It's gone be good though baby. Whatchu doing up this early? I thought I was gone have to wake you up to eat"

"Well SOMEONE opened the blinds making the sun shine in my face and then SOMEONE wasn't in bed with me when I woke up"

Andre chuckled. "I'm sorry baby I forgot to close them back. I opened them up cause it was damn dark in yo room and I didn't want to turn yo light on"

"I would've rather the light then sunlight babe but it's okay. Have you took a shower yet?"

"Nah we gone eat first and then shower so we can go look for building so you can get your own restaurant together"

Evelyn smiled. She couldn't believe that she was about to open a whole restaurant soon. This was one of her dreams and it was finally coming true thanks to Andre.

"I'm so excited for that" She smiled.

"I am too. I'm ready for the world to see what my baby can do"

"Aww. " She cooed. "But after that I do want to go check up on my family. "

"Yea ima go chill over at my moms crib too. And then how about I pick you up and we can spend the night at my crib. He said taking the pancakes out and putting them on the plate then turned towards me.

"Sounds good." I smiled. He smiled and lifted my chin up pecking my lips. "Goodmornin beautiful"

"Goodmorning bubba" I giggled.

"Always somewhere laughing" He chuckled going to the refrigerator.

"Sorry.." She said softly.