10.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone has a good one. 🦃

I know I am with all this good food I'm about to be eating lol😂

Evelyn
The Next Day
2:00pm

"Eve.."

"Eve wake up girl it's 2pm" Denise said while shaking me.

"Stop.." I mumbled.

"Girl it's time to get up. I let you sleep the day away almost. "

I opened my eyes to the sun shinning in my face. I quickly closed my eyes back and pulled the covers over my head groaning.

"Come on girl get up. I got you some food and medicine for your headache."

I groaned loudly pulling the cover off my head looking straight at Denise who was smiling.

"Good morning sunshine" She smiled.

"Go to hell." I said and she laughed.

I sat up a little in the bed and she handed me the bag of food and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Here it's ibuprofen it'll help for your headache"

"Thanks" I mumbled.

I opened the bag to see it was Chick-fil-A and I smiled a little.

"Here I put your straw in your drink for you. Take the medicine. "

I took the cup from her and grabbed the pill putting it in my mouth washing it down with some tea.

I grabbed my phone off the charger checking my nonfictions.

iMessages

Andre💙
2 iMessages

I smiled clicking on his name and it took me straight to the messages.

Andre💙

Good morning baby girl. ❤️I just wanted to let you know I hung up on you cause I had to get up to handle some business. I know you finna have a hangover when you wake up so I gave Denise some money to get you some food from whenever you wanted. Call me when you wake up.
Sent at 8:30am

Now I know you got a hangover and shit but you can't sleep the day away mama. Get up and get ready for the day and call me.
Sent at 12:45pm

I'm up now😭 that hangover got me messed up.. my headache is so painful.

I exited off the message thread  but before I could lock my phone a FaceTime call from Andre appeared a cross my screen.

I smiled and answered it waiting for it to connect.

"Wassup mama" He smiled as soon as it connected

"Hey" I smiled.

"You gone sleep the whole day away?"