Chapter 7

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I ran past the hundreds of trees that I passed. I tried staying on the trail, but roots from trees tripped me every so often. I hopped over rocks and roots in my way, but was unsuccessful. I tripped. The creature approached me, admiring my facial features, watching the fear in my eyes dance. It raised it's hand, a sickle in hand, and made a gash in my stomach. Blood gushed from my stomach, but there was no pain.

I shot up, sweating and panting heavily.

"Are you ok, Victoria?" Pinhead asked as he put his hand on my back. I turned to him, and dug my face into his chest.

"I'm ok now, Pinhead." I answer. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I have a good friend that I would like for you to meet. Two, actually." He said softly. I nodded.

"Get up. You need to eat before we go." He commanded. I nodded. I stood up and went to the kitchen. I walked over to my pantry, and grabbed a loaf of bread. I decided to get myself 2 peices, and I decided I would make Pinhead something to eat and well. I put 4 peices of bread in my toaster, and waited.

"Pinhead?" I asked.

"Yes?" He answered.

"W-why are you, um..why..." I stammered. I wanted to ask him why he had agreed to spare my life. Why he had agreed for me to work with him. But I couldn't find the words. I looked at him. He raised a non-existent eyebrow.

DING

The toast was done. My toaster was different. It dinged whenever the toast was done.

I took the toast, and smeared butter on all 4 peices. I put my peices on a saucer, and put Pinheads on a saucer. I walked over to the coffee table, and set his toast down in front of him. He stared at me, flashing me a glare.

"Do you not eat?" I asked.

"I don't have to. But I do. Only when I want to." He responded.

"Try it!" I nudged his shoulder. He picked up his toast, and took a bite. He let out a hum of satisfaction. I smiled. We ate in silence.

After we had ate, we went back to the Labyrinths.

Pinheads POV:

I slipped my hand into Victoria's, not wanting her to leave my side. I lead her to my friend, Angelique's room. We entered to see her swinging a chain around like a nun-chuck. She wore a leather suit that exposed her shoulders, and had wires that connected to her shoulders, pulling the skin at the top of her head open, exposing some of her skull.

"Oh, hello Pinhead." She said in a thick french accent.

"Hello, Angelique. I'm here to introduce you to my new apprentice, Victoria." I
informed her. She darted her eyes over to Victoria with delight. She hasn't met another woman in a while, so she was delighted about it.

She approached Victoria, holding out a welcoming hand. Victoria took her hand and shook it.

"Hello, Victoria. I'm Angelique. The Demon Princess." She said.

"Hello, Angelique. Pleasure to meet you." Victoria replied. Her grip on my had tightened a little bit.

"I can help train you when that times comes." Angelique stated, her french accent becoming thicker.

"Oh, thanks! I'd love that!" Victoria replied. I cleared my throat.

"We shall get going. There is one more Cenobite I'd like to introduce her to. Victoria and I left and entered another room that was across from Angelique's. We entered the room, to find Hell's Amorer(Atkins). He had no top on, hair was short and brown, and had marks similar to mine on his face, just not the same pattern and no pins. He was shooting his atomic weapons as usual. Bullets resided on a table next to him.

"Hello." I bellowed. He turned around.

"Hello, Pinhead." He replied in a husky tone. He looked over at Victoria with his piercing red eyes.

"Hello there, mortal. What's your name?" He questioned her. I could tell in his voice he was fighting the urge to end her life.

"Victoria." She answered. They stood there glaring at each other. I could sense their hatred growing for each other as the seconds ticked by. Victoria's grip on my hand tightened. It didn't stop. I pulled her away and without any word we left the Labyrinths

Victoria's POV:

I let go of Pinheads hand as we entered my house. The urge to start this killing and and torturing people ran through my body. That man in the Labyrinths .really made me feel uneasy. Pinhead didn't comment about it, though. I went into my room, flopping on my bed, Pinhead following.

"Pinhead, I want to start early." I blurted out. The words just slipped out of my mouth. He sat on my bed next to me. I laid there, afraid of what he might say.

"Of course. How early?" He questioned.

"Tomorrow." I responded. He nodded. I felt my eyes close like doors closing. I slowly dosed off, feeling Pinhead play with my hair.

"Sleep well, darling. You have a big day ahead of you." He whispered as he kissed my cheek. I felt the bed rise as he stood up, and left the room.