Chapter 17

RING RING RING
RING RIN-

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tori! What are you up to? I heard you went through some crazy shit." My friend Trinity said.

"Oh, hey Trin! Uh, heh yeah, about that...I am going through some pretty crazy shit at the moment. I uh, got a new boyfriend!" I chuckled.

"Is he attractive?" She asked curiously.

"Oh, outstandingly attractive." I giggled sarcastically.

"I'm coming over. I have nothing better to do, since I just got off work. Is he home?"

"Yes, he is." I sighed.

"Can't wait to meet him!" She squealed excitedly.

"See ya, Trin." I said.

"See ya soon!" She replied happily. I hung up.

"You might need to turn into Elliott." I told Pinhead.

"Why is that?" He growled.

"My friend, Trinity is coming over, and you won't hurt her!" I snarled.

"Fine...and when did I become your significant other?" He questioned.

"You said that I could call you that! So, I am! Plus, we are telling each other 'I love you,' and lovin' on each other and shit! We almost fucked! So, don't ask me when you became my boyfriend!!" I snapped back. A chain went for my wrist, but I summoned a chain myself, and stopped it.

"Oh, so you want to be like that, hm?" Pinhead grumbled.

"Be nice, too." I snarled. The chains dissapeared. I opened the fridge with my mind, and grabbed two bottles of alcohol.

"No, you're not getting drunk again." Pinhead boomed.

"I'm not planning on it. I'm gonna keep an eye on Trinity, too. So, don't worry about keeping an eye on both of us, Elliott. I'm fine, anyway..I don't need someone to look out for me. I don't deserve that much love, god." I replied harshly.

"You do need someone to look after you because you never know when to stop being foolish and stupid enough to hurt yourself! You're like a pathetic teenager inside of an adults body!" Pinheads voice shook the whole house. That hit me hard. My heart sank, and it felt as if time had come to an abrupt stop. Tears welled in my eyes.

"You're right...I don't know when to quit...I don't know when to stop harming myself...probably because I grew up around a family that never knew when to stop hurting themselves, and each other..." I sniffled. I turned around, and started to make my way to my room.

"You'll learn how to control yourself, love." 'Elliott..'  I turned back around to see Elliott standing where Pinhead once stood, a warm smile on his face. A tear streamed down my cheek. Elliott made his way over to me, and wiped my cheek with his thumb.

"It's ok, my love. I'm sorry he said that." He said softly.

"Elliott, is this really happening? Am I going crazy?!" I asked. I felt like I was losing my sanity.

"This is very real." He answered.

"I-this don't-I feel like I'm-" I was cut off by something warm touching my lips. Elliott. He had kissed me.

A few seconds later, he pulled away.

"Thank you, Elliott. I really needed that..."

KNOCK KNOCK

I walked over to the door and answered it.

"Hey girl!"

"Hey, Trin! Glad you came!" I said happily. I let her inside. She looked around my house, admiring all of the decor and the furniture. When she saw Elliott, she was all about talking to him.

"Hi! I'm Trinity. What's your name?" She giggled.

"Elliott. Elliott Spencer." He responded.

"Oooh, you're British?!" She exclaimed curiously. "That's hot!" She whispered to me. I punched her arm.

"Ouch! I'm sorry!" She laughed. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, noticing something was worng.

"Oh, nothing. I'm fine." I replied.

"Tori," She began. "When us ladies say, 'I'm fine,'it doesn't mean that you are fine!" She cried.

"I mean it, Trin!" I chuckled. I went to the counter, and held up the bottles of alcohol for her to see.

"You are literally the best, oh my god!" She squealed happily. I glanced over at Elliott. He had a warm smile on his face as usual. Yet, I felt like...something wasn't right.

"Hey, can I use your bathroom?" Trinity asked.

"Oh, of course! It's the second door on the left." I replied as I cleared off the coffee table of anything that wasn't needed on it's surface. As she walked into the hallway, my frustration grew a bit visible.

"What's wrong, love?" Elliott asked.

"Just don't like how she was hitting on you." I mumbled. He nodded.

"That was unacceptable. I am your boyfriend, after all." He whispered. I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist, as he wrapped his around mine.

"Alright, love birds. You two can quit it, now." Trinity giggled. I let go of Elliott. 'This is going to be interesting...'

(I had no idea how to end this chapter, so I just chose to end it like how I did. Hope y'all like it!)