Chapter 8

I awoke when it was still dark outside, and I was in different clothes, black sweatpants and an oversized Beatles t-shirt. 'Did he....d-did he undress me and put these clothes on me?!' I thought. My face grew red at the thought of it. I was embarrassed.

I sat up, and looked around my room. He had to have been in there somewhere.

"Pinhead?" I whispered. He stepped out of the shadows. He looked upset. Disappointed.

"Why are you awake around this time?" His voice boomed. "You need as much sleep as you can tonight! This job is very dangerous and important! We cannot have you out on the job sleep deprived! You need good rest!" His voice grew louder. 'Oh boy. Lectures.' I thought to myself.

"Sorry. I didn't know it was so early." I replied. Pinhead narrowed his eyes, as if he were processing what had just came out of my mouth. He nodded.

"Go back to sleep, darling." He said softly. I laid back down. I don't know why, but I wanted to invite him over to lay with me. I know he doesn't need sleep and he only sleeps when he wants to, but still. It would be good for him, too.

"Hey Pinhead?" I whispered.

"Yes?" He responded.

"C-can you...can y-you lay with me?" I asked nervously. Silence filled the room. He just stared at me.

"Yes, I can." He finally replied. He slowly walked over to my bed, and crawled under the blankets. He sat up for a little bit, thinking. He then laid down on his back. I look at him. I finally realized how much I'm starting to care about him. He cares about me...well, that's probably because I'm a human doing a job that a Cenobite should be doing.

"You can come closer if you want." He blurted. I slowly scooted myself closer. He lifted his arm up so I could make myself more comfortable.

After a while of laying there, I climbed on top of him, wrapping my arms around his broad chest, and stayed like that. He put his hands on my back. He grabbed the back of my shirt, as if he was going to lift it up.

"May I, darling?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly lifted up the back of my shirt, and started gently rubbing my back.

After a few minutes, I look up at Pinhead and see that he is dozing off into a deep sleep. His hands rested on my back. I felt my eyes begin to close, and before I knew it, I had fallen back into a deep slumber.

I sat on my couch, watching a horror movie, "Halloween," I believe. I stood up and walked into my kitchen to get a snack. I was starving. I hadn't eaten breakfast. I grab some salt and vinegar chips from my pantry, and went back to my couch.

"Hello, love." A voice bellowed. I looked around the room. I looked over to the hallway, and saw Pinhead standing there.

"Hi, Pinhead." I replied. He walked over to me, and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my sides. We got closer, eventually our lips locked, tounges intertwining.

"Victoria!" I awoke. I was still laying on Pinhead, my arms were still wrapped around his body.

"Sorry, I'm kinda a deep sleeper." I giggled.

"No worries. Now tell me, why were you smiling in your sleep?" He questioned. 'Me, smiling in my sleep? Nah, totally wasn't that dream I was having.' I thought.

"Just a pathetic dream." I replied. He raised a non-existent eyebrow, but he didn't ask anymore questions. I got up and walked over to my closet, finding my new leather outfit I got yesterday.

I got changed, and met Pinhead in my living room.

"Get something to eat, darling. You'll need it today." He commanded.

"On it!" I responded. I got a loaf of bread out of the pantry and put some bread in the toaster.

"You want some?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Just thought I'd offer." I spread butter on my toast, and tried my best to shove it in my mouth.

2 hours later....

I found myself in a bar that had many kinds of people that were many shapes and sizes. There were big men, little women, some attractive, others not. But I wasn't there to judge people.

I took a seat, and ordered myself some champagne. I decided to just stick with what I normally ordered.

Eventually, a very attractive looking guy approached me.

"Hey there." He said.

"Hello." I replied.

"Can I get your number?" He asked. 'Even if I was interested in you, I would want to get to know you better before giving you my number.' I thought.

"How about you just come over? I can take ya to my place." I answered.

"Sure thing." He responded. I paid for my drink, and left. The bar was close to my house, so we walked. It was a silent walk. I looked at his features. He had a broad jawline, and Carmel like skin. He was just a bit taller than me.

We entered my house, immediately going to my room. He pinned me up against the wall, and started sloppily kissing my neck. I pushed him away.

"Hold your horses, dude." I snarled. He glared at me, and continued kissing my neck. 'God, I wish Pinhead would hurry up!' I pushed him away again, and reached for my pocket knife by my bed. I stabbed him in the stomach, leaving him vulnerable.

Pinhead entered the room. He summoned a chain with a hook from god-knows where that pierced the man's flesh. Then another. Then another. Chains flew in from just about everywhere. Blood gushed from the man all over. His face was  stretched out by chains and hooks, and he was held above the ground.

"Look away, Victoria. You may not want to see this." Pinhead boomed. I ignored him. I was fascinated, and wanted to see how it would end. The chains pulled, and pulled, hooks coming out of nowhere and cutting him all over his body, soaking his clothing with blood. The chains kept on pulling, like they were pulling him apart. After a few minutes of watching the man suffer, he exploded. His remains were everywhere. My room, and part of my hallway was covered in blood, including me and Pinhead. He had a sickening smile on his pinned face. I wasn't bothered by seeing that. But why? I mean, I was kind of terrified, because now I know what he can do to me. Now I know how he can end it all. There was a long silence. Me and Pinhead looked at each other, not looking away. He cleared his throat.

"Sorry you had to witness that, darling." He blurted.

"No, it's fine...I actually, enjoyed that...I like this. I'm fascinated.." I answered.

"We are going to the Labyrinths. You will begin training." He replied. I nodded. I examined the remains scattered throughout my room. I actually enjoyed that...I enjoyed watching a man die...

"Why aren't you scared, darling? You mortals don't like seeing such things like this." He said.

"Well, I'm not like any other mortal." I said. "I like death."

"Before we go to the Labyrinths, relax." He commanded.

"I will. Would you like to join me?" I asked. He nodded. He approached me, and held my chin with his hand. He stared at me for awhile, then placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"You did great, love." He whispered in my ear before leaving the room.

(Hope y'all are enjoyin it Imma try to make the next upcoming chapters have a lot of blood and gore. soooooo, yeah)