Chapter 27

BOOM!

A big cloud of dust lingered in the arena. I couldn't tell if I had done it. If I had killed Merkova. The audience stood up, trying to see if Merkova was still standing.

"Victoria! Get out of there! I don't want you to get hurt!" A thick French accent shouted. I turned around. Angelique was standing in the front row.

"I will be fine, Angelique." I shouted back.

"My love, I don't want you to get injured! Come sit back down and let Atkins and Merkova handle this!" Pinhead boomed.

"Pinhead, I love you...but, it's time for me to be a little bit more...free." I replied.

"How's your stomach?" I asked Atkins.

"...Fine." He responded softly. I could tell that he was in shock; and that he had never seen a human do what I just did. I got a glimpse of the man that spoke into the microphone earlier wall into the dust cloud.

Everyone awaited for the man to say if Merkova had lost or not.

"Merokova has lost!" The man shouted into the microphone. Everyone clapped and whooped. Trinity jumped up and down in excitement.

"I knew you could do it, Tori!!" She squealed. I looked over to my fiancèe. He gave me a satisfied look.

"Thanks, uhh, Ma'am. I probably would have lost if you didn't step in." Atkins said sheepishly.

"My pleasure, I guess. Didn't really like her, anyway." I replied. I didn't get a chance to see Merkova as a human. She had already looked like one; but, who knows. She could look different. I walked over to Pinhead.

"You did well, Victoria." He said calmly. "I'm proud of you "

I gave him a smile. I gazed into his obsidian eyes.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Trinity whisper-shouted. Pinheads hand slithered around to the back of my neck; and before I knew it, our lips where colliding. We pulled away from each other. Clearly, everyone saw what had just happened. They were cheering and squealing.

"I think it's time that we start to head home, love." Pinhead said. I slightly nodded.

~Time skip~
Back at home

"What should we name the baby?!" I squealed.

"Already wanting to think about names? I advise we wait." Pinhead said as I plopped a grape into his mouth.

"Ok." I pouted. "I'm just so excited." He nodded. He grabbed my chin with his hand, opened my mouth, and placed a grape onto my tounge.

"You're hot." I giggled.

"Don't say that to me." He growled.

"I can't call you 'hot?' Why can't I?" I asked. He inhaled deeply.

"Fine. Only because sometimes, I don't know how to say no to you." He mumbled. My head shot up.

"Pregnant again?! You might lose this one, too with how irresponsible you are!" My mother screamed.

"Fuck. You! Get out of my life! I don't need you! At least I have my aunt!" I snapped. My mother scowled. She walked off into the kitchen, and pulled out a knife.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted. She darted towards me, holding up the knife. My heart beated out of my chest when I realized she was aiming for my stomach.

(Sorry this chapter was so short! I hope you guys think its ok!)