Chapter 11

I awoke to the sun beaming in my eyes, blinding me as the seconds ticked by. I sat up, looking around for Pinhead.

"Pinhead?" I hollered.

"Yes, my love?" He replied as he stepped out of the darkness that remained in my room.

"Just wanted to see if you were there." I said smiling. He walked over to the bed, and sat down. We stared at each other for a little while, never looking away.

Pinheads POV:

I slid my hand behind Victoria's neck, letting it rest there. I looked I into the girls lust filled eyes. We both stood up. I pushed her to the wall, pinning her there. She had slept in her outfit. I slipped my hand in her outfit, cupping her breast in my hand.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a long, romantic kiss, our tounges intertwining. My other hand shot to her hip, as I slowly started to roll my body against hers. I stopped. I pulled away, and dug my face into her neck. She tilted her head to make it easier for me, and so my pins didn't pierce her skin. I kissed her neck, eventually finding her sensitive spot, making her gasp. I stayed there, making her let out a few soft moans. I took my face out of her neck. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine.

"Let's go. We have things to do today." I whispered in her ear before taking her hand and taking her to to Labyrinths.

~Time skip~
Victoria's POV:

I was training with Angelique in the Labyrinths for a little while. She showed me the basics. She showed me how to summon a chain, and also a little bit of fighting.

"So, do you guys have something going on?" She asked while I was practicing on swinging a chain at a dummy.

"I guess you could say that." I responded in a husky tone. I swung the chain hard, piercing the dummy's side.

"You're doing very well. You're a natural." She commented with a heavy French accent. I said nothing. I needed to stay focused.

"So skilled. Hell Priest will be proud." She said as if she were talking to herself. 'Hell Priest? Is that what they called him?' I ignored it and continued on my training.

As I finished the skill that I had mastered, Pinhead entered the room.

"How is everything going?" He questioned. Angelique and I nodded.

"She is quite skilled. She has already mastered a skill." She told him. He nodded.

"Come on, Victoria. You've been training for quite a while." He bellowed.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"Six hours." Pinhead answered. 'Six hours?!' It had only felt like two! I mean, I did learn what felt like ten things at once. Pinheads hand slipped into mine. We exited the room, walking through a hallway.

The man that was shooting atomic weapons that I met a few days prior approached us.

"Hell Priest, Open Throat would like to speak to you." He said in a serious and husky tone. Pinhead nodded.

"Stay here, child. Do not go anywhere! It is too dangerous for a mortal like you to run around exploring." He commanded. I nodded. The muscular man and Pinhead left, leaving me alone in the hallway. I leaned against the wall, already bored out of my mind.

I walked over to a door at the end of the hallway and turned the cold, rusty doorknob. Curiosity coursed through my body like the static electricity did when I opened the box and summoned Pinhead and his deadly companions.

I entered to room to see many other Cenobites. Some got in my face, examining my features. It was like a huge crowd in one big room. I walked into the crowd, unknowingly getting lost.

After a while of standing in the crowd of Cenobites, a voice that sounded as if it were as loud as thunder came out of nowhere.

"Where is the girl?!" The voice boomed. 'Shit!' Everyone moved out of the way so Pinhead could see me. He walked over to me, his anger very noticeable. He roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

He dragged me all around the Labyrinths until we reached the wall we used as a doorway to get back and forth from there back to my house. We stepped through the wall. He let go of me, summoning a chain. It shot around my waist, the. Another shooting around my neck. The chains suspended me up into the air, slowly tightening.

"What did I tell you?! I told you to stay put! You could've gotten hurt! Worse, you could've gotten killed!" He boomed.

"I'm s-sorry! I w-won't do it a-again!" I choked. The chains slithered away, releasing me, causing me to drop to the floor. I got up, and stormed off to my room, slamming the door behind me. I sank down to the floor, hugging my knees. I sat there, questioning what had just happened. I felt a tear stream down my cheek. Then another. Then another. I sat there, sobbing on the floor. I regretted my actions. I stood up, and flopped onto my bed. I continued crying. I couldn't stop. I just needed to let it all out..so that's what I did...

(Sorry it ended in me being depressed I didn't have any other idea on how I should've ended it)