Chapter 20

(From this chapter on, if you guys know who Wednesday Addams is and has watched the show-you will get these references. I just love the show and I couldn't help but throw references in this chapter)

~Time skip~
At the club

"It's interesting in here." Elliott stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Back before I found The Lament Configuration, I went to the club a few times. Nothing like how it is now." He responded. I nodded and let out a low hum in response.

"Hey! You guys made it! Tori, have you thought about being our new barista?" Trinity giggled as she approached Elliott and I from

"Still thinkin." I replied.

"Bestie, we are gonna party till the break of dawn!" She chuckled.

"We'll see. I have to go to- uh I have to work..tomorrow." I said nervously.

"Tori, I need to talk to you." She said sternly. Her eyes darted in Elliott's direction. "Alone."

Her and I walked into the girls bathroom.

"Bestie, if you take this job, it'll give you a better chance of getting more and more souls. I know what you're doing, and I know who the man you're dating is. Also, you-"

"I know, I have three abilities. How the hell did you know?!" I whispered.

"I know a lot of things. Also, I can make any weapon of choice within seconds. Well, I can actually create anything. Say something." She said.

"Uh...a flame thrower." I replied. A flame thrower then appeared out of thin air. Trinity held it out in front of me. I touched it, about to take it out of her hands. My head shot up, and the last thing that I saw before I saw something else was the white, tiled ceiling.

The grocery store that I worked at was engulfed in flames. Customers ran out, screaming bloody murder. I stood before the store, the flames getting dangerously close to me. I watched the store burn to the ground with a sinister smile on my face. The flame thrower was in my hands.

"Tori!"

I snapped out of it. My head fell back down.

"Did you have a vision?" Trinity asked concerned.

"It was just...I don't know, it was probably nothing." I replied. I had no idea what she was talking about! A vision?

We walked back out to where Elliott stood.

"Babe, I'm gonna apply here. It'll help us with what we do." I said out of nowhere.

"Alright, my love. Is something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." He commented.

"I-I'm fine." I replied.

'Do I have a fourth ability, or was that just some sort of coincidence?' I remembered the flame thrower. It was gone. I brushed it off.

Elliot's POV:

'Did she find out she has a fourth ability? Did she have a vision?'

Victoria was oddly pale. I grew concerned. I haven't seen her that confused and pale for a while.

As we walked to the bar to order drinks, she didn't look at me. She didn't look anywhere else but ahead. The light in her eyes went dark.

Now, when I'm not in my human form, Hell Priest can be a bit...insensitive. But, when I am in my human form, I'm more respectful, and more kind. I'm also more affectionate.