Chapter 38

Pinheads POV:

I walked over to the door to see who was standing outside. Kayla, Trinity, Open-Throat, Angelique, and someone else stood before Victoria. She wore an overwhelmed expression on her beautiful face. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Tori, who is that?!" A girl with purple hair asked. Her hair was short; like a male's hair. She had a lip piercing, and she seemed to be around 5'7. She wore a pair of ripped jean's, and a baggy black t-shirt that had a skull and mushrooms on it.

"I am her fiancèe. Call me Pinhead." I stated.

"Oh, I'm Nick! I'm uh, actually a girl...But, I like being a boy, so I'm Transgender.." She muttered. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you." I responded.

Victoria let the group into the house. He glanced up at me. She looked so overwhelmed. I wanted to do something to help her. Everything has been so crazy on her end.

"We are here to celebrate your engagement and your pregnancy!!" Kayla exclaimed excitedly.

"Damn! Congrats, sis!" Nick said happily as she held out her hand for a high-five.

"Thanks, Nick." Victoria giggled as she high-fived Nick.

"'Sis?'" I surveyed.

"Nick and I have known each other ever since I was in fourth grade and they were in seventh. We grew close over the years." Victoria replied. I nodded and let out a low hum. Trinity and Angelique were in the living room; already drinking.

"Trin, don't get too drunk. Unless, one of these guys will be your ride." Victoria hollered over to Trinity.

"Angelique is our ride!" Trinity exclaimed.

"Hey! I never agreed to that!" Angelique responded.

"Well, now you're agreeing to do be our fuckin' ride!" Trinity chuckled. Angelique mumbled a few words under her breath.

"Vicky! Can I grab a beer, please!" Kayla questioned.

"Go ahead!" Victoria replied cheerfully. Kayla made her way over to the fridge; wrapping her fingers around the handle, pulling the door open. She reached into the case of beer that Trinity had busted into and grabbed one.

"So loser, how has life been?" Nick asked Victoria. I began to grow frustrated. 'Loser?'

"...Interesting. My fiancèe here, has been keeping a close eye on me. Making sure I'm safe." Victoria replied cheerfully.

"Does he really love you?" She giggled.

"I would do anything for Victoria. I love her more than she knows." I hissed.

"Goddamn, ok." Nick chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Victoria walked over to the fridge, and grabbed a bottle of Whiskey.

"No! You are not drinking!" I snapped.

"It's for you." Victoria said as she handed me the Whiskey.

"Thank you, love." I chuckled as I planted a warm kiss on the top of her head.

"So like, does it hurt when you guys kiss? What about when he goes down on you?" Nick whispered to my fiancèe.

"I heard that!" I bellowed as I opened the bottle of Whiskey and took a sip.

"Not really, Nick. Plus, when it does hurt, I enjoy it." Victoria laughed. I loved her laugh so much; and her smile...I love it when she's happy. I love her no matter what. I couldn't help but smile when I heard that laugh leave her mouth.

"Sir, you're smiling." Open-Throat blurted.

"Oh, yes..perhaps I was." I replied.

~Time skip~

I was sitting on the couch with Victoria in my arms. The other three girls were singing songs that I dislikes. Such as, "Barbie Girl," "Hollaback Girl," and "Title." It suprised me that Open-Throat and Angelique were singing to those songs. Open-Throat was kind of drunk...However, Angelique was fine. She knew when to stop drinking.

"Girls, it's getting late. We should get going." Angelique blurted.

"But we're having a good time!" Trinity whined. Angelique glanced at Victoria. She still looked overwhelmed, and she looked like she just wanted to go into our room and lock herself in there.

"You good, Tori?" Nick questioned concerned.

"I'm fine. Just tired." Victoria replied as she forced herself to yawn.

"Let's go. I also have shit to do tomorrow." Angelique demanded.

"Goodnight Tori!" Everyone said in unison before hugging her goodbye. After a few minutes passed, they finally left.

"My love, you seem overwhelmed." I whispered.

"I'm also tired." Victoria sighed. I picked her up, and carried her to our room. I gently set her down on the bed. She stretched her legs and arms as she pulled the covers over her. I pulled the covers back, and crawled into bed with the girl.

"Merkova..." Victoria whispered.

"What about her?" I sighed. She didn't respond. "What about her?" I asked again. She was asleep. I was confused, but I decided that I would ask her about it in the morning.

"Sleep well, my love." I whispered as I kissed her cheek.