Chapter 25

KNOCK KNOCK

"What do you want?!" I shouted.

"Victoria, I'm sorry. Just let me in." Pinhead answered. I looked down at my finger; the ring. It made me feel guilty. I've gone through so much all at once...just to take my anger out on my now fiancèe. The thought of my grandmother came to mind.

"Victoria, are you ok?" Pinhead bellowed.

"Come in.." I hollered. The door swung open. Pinhead had a look of worry and guilt on his pale white face.

"I'm sorry, Victoria. I haven't been allowing you to be...free, I should say. I'm just...worried that you will get hurt." He said softly. My eyes finally met his.

"It's my fault..." I mumbled. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Nonsense! This is all my doing." Pinhead snapped. I didn't reply.

Pinheads POV:

I slowly walked over to the bed, and sat down next to the girl. It kills my heart for her to think that I don't love her. That I enjoy watching her suffer mentally and emotionally. I understand why she feels that way. It's because I'm not what she is. A human. I bring pain. I have never spared a human before; let alone, fall in love with her. I don't count Angelique, due to the fact that she is Leviathans daughter; and the princess of hell.

I looked at the girl beside me. Her eyes were filled with guilt. I held out my arms. She fell into them almost immediately; and started having a meltdown.

"It's ok, darling. Shhhhh, it's ok." I said just above a whisper. I could tell that it soothed her.

After a little while, she stopped crying. She just stayed in my arms like it was the last time she ever would.

"I love you, darling." I whispered.

"I love you, too, baby." She replied.

"Baby? You've never called me that before.." I said.

"Well, what if I called you, 'Daddy'?" She giggled.

"No! Don't ever call me that!" I said disgusted. She wiggled out of my arms.

"What about...'Master'?" She asked.

"That's worse!" I replied. She got on her knees and gazed into my eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust.

"But why wouldn't I call you that... daddy?" She asked seductively. She started kissing and sucking on my neck. 'Shit, she's good...' I let a soft groan escape my pale white lips. Her hand slid down from my neck to my bloodied chest. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

Victoria's POV:

I wrapped my arms around his broad neck.

"Victoria, we need to being more souls to hell. We have been slacking." He stated. "When was the last time you ate?"

I didn't even know. 'When was the last time I ate?'

"I ate lunch before I brought that dude, Frank over." I lied as I pulled away from Pinheads neck. He nodded. I could tell that he didn't believe me, though.

"I love you, Pinhead." I whispered.

"I love you, too-"

"No, you don't." Merkova interrupted.

"Why the fuck are you here, Merkova?!" I shouted as I quickly got off of Pinhead.

"I'm here to end you and Hell Priest's happily ever after, of course." She snarled. I ran to the living room and ran over to the phone. I frantically dialed Trinity's number.

"Hellooooo?" Trinity giggled.

"Trin, I REALLY need your help! That bitch Merkova is here!" I exclaimed.

"I'll be there in five." She said sternly. I hung up the phone. As I was about to turn around, I felt something sharp penetrate my side. I collapsed. Then everything went black..