Chapter 35

~Time skip~
The next day

I opened my eyes. I looked at the bloodied walls of the room that Pinhead and I resided in. I wanted to turn to my other side to see him, but his arms were tightly wrapped around me. To my suprise; he was asleep. I allowed a sigh to escape my lips. I tried as hard as I could to not make a peep after that. I didn't want to disturb Pinheads peace.

I never really got a chance to try and understand why I had fallen in love with Pinhead. I just...did. To me, he was perfect; everything I ever wanted. He was actually pretty respectful, and he was quite a gentleman. Around me, at least.

"Goodmorning, sweetheart." Pinhead said sleepily.

"Goodmorning, baby." I responded. He kissed the top of my head.

"How do you feel?" He questioned.

"Sore.." I replied in a bit of a husky tone. The previous night made my legs a little sore..

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, my love." He said softly.

"You didn't hurt me last night." I giggled. He dug his face in my neck and began to bite my sensitive spot; causing me to gasp and moan softly.

"P-pinhead! Stop!" I giggled. He chuckled as he let go of my thin body.

"Get dressed. You have to go to the club for your first shift today." Pinhead commanded. I was sore; but I needed to do this. I gave him a slight nod in response. I slowly pushed myself off of the bed, and stood up...with Pinheads help. I trudged over to a closet in the corner of the room, and picked out a red "Stranger Things" crop top, a pair of ripped jeans, and a pair of leather boots.

"You look hot.." Pinhead mumbled under his breath.

"Hm? I couldn't quite hear you!!" I shouted.

"I said, you look hot." Pinhead bellowed.

"First time you have ever called me that." I grumbled.

"You didn't eat anything last night." Pinhead boomed.

"I know, I know. I can buy myself some lunch later-"

"I will get you your lunch." Pinhead snapped. I didn't respond.

~Time skip~
At the club
11:37 AM

I had been working ever since 8:00 that morning, and I was already exhausted.

"You're doing great!!" Trinity giggled as she passed me. I rolled my eyes as I walked behind the bar.

"Hello, ma'am." A lanky woman said nervously as she walked up to the bar and sat down.

"Hello, miss! What would you like?" I asked cheerfully.

"An angel shot. On the rocks, please." She replied blankly as she looked down. I knew what that meant. It was my first day, and someone already asked me for my help.

"Who?" I asked. She pointed to a tall, skinny man that stood in the front of a big crowd by the stage where the pole dancers such as Trinity and Kayla would do their thing. I haven't seen Kayla's skills. I just heard that she went into the club every now and then, and would dance on that pole like her life depended on it.

"I'll take care of him." I replied blankly. "Trinity! Cover for me, will ya?" I hollered.

"Sure thing, Tori!" She answered.

"Thank you." The woman whispered. I nodded. I stormed off into the crowd and began searching for the man.

"Hey, beautiful." A voice said from behind me. I spun around and saw him; lust filled his brown eyes.

"Hello, sir." I replied blankly. "Um..follow me." I said.

"So, what's your name?" He asked as we walked out of the crowd.

"..Hannah." I replied. "And yours?"

"John. Nice to meet you." He answered.

We walked out of the club, and went into an alleyway. Thank God I didn't forget to bring the box with me to work.

"Why are we here?" He questioned suspiciously.

"No questions." I hissed as I threw him up against the wall with my mind.

"Put him down, child." Pinheads voice boomed. I didn't listen. I didn't even respond.

"Let's take turns. You humans love to take turnss. You finished off Kirsy, how about I finish off John?" Pinhead offered. I nodded, and I allowed John to drop to the ground. Pinhead slowly approached the man, and summoned a chain that pierced the man's flesh. Then another. Then another. His whole body was pierced my chains; his clothes soaked in blood.

"You son of a bitch!" He cried. Pinhead flashed him a look of frustration; which made the chains pull harder.

"Stop!" John yelped before he exploded and chucks of his flesh flew around me and Pinhead.

"Good job, princess." Pinhead bellowed. I nodded.

"I have to get back to work." I sighed.

"Before you go," Pinhead began. He eased toward me, and placed his hand on my cheek. "I don't recall getting a kiss this morning."

I placed my hand on the back of his neck, and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"I didn't forget about your lunch, either." He continued as he held up a bag of Taco Bell and a coffee. He was aware that I drank coffee any time throughout the day.

"Thanks, baby." I said softly as I took the bag and coffee out of his hands.

"My pleasure." He responded.

~Time skip~
3:24 PM

I glanced up at the clock. '3:24...I get off in 46 minutes.'

"Hey, Tori! How was takin' care of that guy earlier?" Trinity asked me with a huge smile on her face.

"It was fine. Just escorted him out, saw Pinhead, and he gave me my lunch and my coffee." I replied happily.

"Lucky!" Trinity gasped. I gave her a slight smile in return.

"You really love him, don't you? Like, to the point where you would never be able to let him go if you guys broke up?" Trinity asked seriously.

"..Yeah, I do love him that much. I have already fought for our relationship, for god sakes!" I chuckled.

"And you won! Either way, he would have chose you, you know that right?"

"Yes, Trin. I'm aware." I giggled.

"Hey, you can clock off early if you want." Trinity offered.

"Oh, thanks!" I replied happily. I just wanted to leave and go the fuck home. I loved my first day, but I just wanted to go home...and not bring anyone with me.

I walked out of the club; cool breeze smacking my face. I rushed to my car, and put the keys into the ignition.

VROOM VROOM

I closed the car door, and started my little journey to my own home.

When I pulled into the driveway, Pinhead was waiting for me on my porch 'Shit! Am I in trouble?'

I grabbed my keys, stepped out of my car, closed the door behind me, and slowly made my way to the porch.

"Hello, princess. I missed you." Pinhead bellowed as he held his arms out for a hug. I ran onto the porch, and threw myself into his arms.

"I missed you, too." I giggled as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

(Sorry this chapter sucked I wrote this when I was really tired)