Chapter 18

(Warning!!! It gets spicy! If you don't feel comfortable with reading about $€x then wait for chapter 19 or leave!!)

"Trinity, you need to stop drinking so you can get home." I insisted. We both looked at the clock. 8:57 PM.

"I gotta get home anyway. Come to the club tomorrow night. If you're interested, we're hiring a barista. You'd be so fuckin good it at!" She giggled.

"Ok, I will consider thinking about it. See ya tomorrow!" I replied as I ushered her outside and closed the door as soon as she left.

"Keep a close eye on her, princess." Pinhead demanded.

"I know. I worry when I let her be around alcohol. The club is an...interesting place for her to work." I sighed. Pinhead slowly approached me, and pinned me against the door, holding my arms above my head. His eyes pierced mine like hundreds of chains piercing flesh.

He leaned in, and placed a gentle kiss onto my warm lips. Then another. Then another, but this time our tounges met once again. He used his other hand to explore my body; lifting up my shirt, and sliding his hand down my skinny jeans.

After a little while of staying like that, he slipped my oversized shirt off of my thin body. He pulled away to slide the clothing that I wore on my legs, then getting to what was left on my upper body that covered my breasts.

His hand made his way to my back, as he unclipped my bra, and slipped it off of me.

There I was, standing completely undressed in front of something that could count as a demon.

He took off the tight leather that looked like it was glued to his skin, revealing a muscular, broad body. His chest was bloodied, and the blood slowly dripped down to what he wore under his long, leather skirt. I pulled him in, and teasingly ran my index finger along the rim of his boxers.

"Who said you were in charge?" He growled as he grabbed my wrist. He slowly slid his boxers off, revealing his long (I'm just gonna call it his "Stick") stick that had ampallang piercing.

He picked me up, and set me down on the couch. The atmosphere was heated, and sweaty. He climbed on top of me, and inserted his index and middle finger into my hole, but then pulled them out in a teasing manner.

I let a soft moan escape my lips.

"S-stop teasing m-me!" I pleaded. He smirked as I begged. He took his stick, and teasingly moved it in a circular motion around the surface of my hole.

"Pinhead, pleaseee!!" I cried. His smirk grew wider.

"Oh, I love it when you beg." He said in a manipulative manner. I felt his stick slowly pass through my warm, moistened folds, as he inserted it into me. I winced at the slight pain, but the pain was pleasurable. I wrapped my arms around the broad male.

He slowly started moving; his stick sliding against my slick walls.

He started to pick up some speed; my moans growing louder. The piercing hit the right spot. Sweat cascaded down my trembling thighs. A lust filled moan escaped my warm, moist lips, as I clamped down on his stiff, hard stick.

My abdomen felt like it had a knot. It tightened, causing a little bit of cramps; telling me that my climax is hitting. I bite my lip, drawing blood, whimpering as every thrust is more powerful than the last. I dug my nails into Pinheads back, drawing a bit of blood.

He grunts and moans, trying to make every thrust more powerful the the previous ones. He grabs the arm of the couch above my head, and thrusts faster than before. I bite my lip and dig my face into his neck, muffling my scream of pleasure. The male starts grunting louder, signifying his climax. Cum seeps out of my hole, causing me to allow one more loud, lust filled moan to escape my bloodied lips. I let go of Pinheads back, as I let my arms fall onto the couch.

Him and I remained in that position for a few minutes, panting and catching our breaths.

"Did I hurt you, princess?" He asked with a warm smile on his pinned face.

"No, you're fine." I giggled, still panting a little. He then placed a warm gentle kiss onto my forehead.

"I love you, Victoria." He whispered.

"I love you, too, Pinboy."