Chapter 10

I woke up screaming. I didn't know why I was screaming, but I was terrified of someone or something. It could've been a dream, but I didn't remember any of it. I sat up, wondering if Pinhead was around. I looked up at my clock. 12:11 in the morning. 'I better get back to sleep. I'll be lectured if I don't'

I stood up, and slowly started to make my way to my room. As I was about to enter, a chain wrapped around my waist and wrists, and lifted me up into the air. I tried wiggling my way out of chains, but I was unlucky. The chains tightened, making it harder for me to break free.

Pinheads POV:

I stepped out of the shadows, watching the poor brunette girl struggle to get the chains off of her. She flashed me a look of anger, and hatred.

The chains slithered away, as I released her. She fell onto the floor, panting.

"What the fuck was that for?!" She exclaimed in frustration. I stood there, regretting my actions. I couldn't control those chains for one more minute. I looked into her eyes, and saw fear and anger. The girl rubbed her wrists. The chains left some marks.

"Just go get some rest." I said. She stood up and pushed past me, going into her room and shutting the door. She was mad at me. She was scared of me.

I knocked on her bedroom door.

"What?" She grumbled.

"I'm sorry. I...I couldn't control those chains. I don't know why. I just couldn't." I didn't know I still had it in me to say "sorry" to someone. When those chains wrapped around her body, it didn't feel correct. It felt wrong.

"It's fine, Pinhead." She sighed. I didn't expect her to forgive me. I thought she would say something like, "Fuck off," or, "Leave me alone." I turned the cold doorknob. She was laying down, like usual.

"Get some rest, my love. Tomorrow will be quite tiring." I whispered.

"Pinhead, you don't actually care about me. All you care about is torturing people like me. All you care about is pain, and pleasure." She replied. It was true. But, why did it hurt so bad when she said it? I slightly nodded, looking away, trying to hide the pain in my eyes.

Victoria's POV:

My heart dropped. I saw his heart sink like the titanic. The pain in his eyes was noticeable. He looked away, trying to hide it.

"Sorry...I didn't realize that it hurt for you to come to the realization that you don't care about us mortals and you only care about seeing them suffer and bleed." I said harshly.

"I don't care about people. I do only care about the suffering and the pain. But, I care about you. Many people have told me that before they died, and it didn't affect me. But when you said it, it hurt. I don't know why..." he responded.

I lowered my eyes. I felt bad. Guilt flooded my heart.

"I'm sorry, Pinhead..." I mumbled. He walked over to me, and sat down, causing me to sit up. He reached over and held my chin with his hand. He slowly leaned in, and placed a kiss onto my lips. Before he could pull away, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hand let go of my chin. After a few seconds, our tounges intertwined.

We pulled away, gazing into each others eyes. We stayed there for a long while.

I laid back down, wanting to do nothing but go back to sleep.

"Sleep well, my love." He whispered as he placed a kiss onto my cheek. I slightly smiled. 'No, there's no way. I can't catch feelings for him!' I felt the bed rise as he got up and exited the room.

I thought about what just happened. It played over and over in my head. It wouldn't stop. The words, "Sleep well, my love." Played on repeat. I laid there, thinking about nothing but Pinhead. I couldn't get his subtle smile on his pinned face out of my head. I didn't want to go to sleep anymore. So, I disobeyed Pinhead, and stayed up until 3:00 in the morning. Eventually, my eyes clamped shut, and I fell asleep.