⇒ CHAPTER TWO

𝔼𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝟝:1𝟠
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕪, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥

𝐀𝐂𝐄
♤♤♤♤♤

My head bangs from how heavy my hangover is, but i somehow find the strength to bang my fist on Raven's door. My throat gives a hefty cough before i knock on the door again.

"Raven open up already! Im sorry." My hoarse voice shouts from the other side, but im met with no reply. Raven has no right to be mad at me because i skipped our date to get some funiversity work done, My dad was on my case i had no other option.

"If you dont open the door now you know i will bust it down myself." I exclaim banging on it again... nothing.

"Okay then," i stumble all over the place as i take two steps back, the world looks like it's spinning around me and my vision is blurred with each step i take backwards but i manage to stabilise myself.

I count to three holding a tighter grip onto my fist, before i dive foot first into the door that opens before i can make contact.

"Can i help you in any way other than you breaking my house down?" Her sleek eyes squint at me, her arms crossed against her chest,

"I got you something." I say holding onto the doorframe to try not to fall over,

"What." Her tone is sharp and hateful just like the rest of them. I dig into my pocket and pull out 5 crisp $100 dollar bills making her eyes light up,

"See i knew this would do it." I tease waving the money in her face before she grabs it from me with pursed lips.

"Fine. I forgive you, now sit down before you break something." She shoots me a look over her shoulder my body hits the weak bed, sinking it down until it hits the floor.

I whip my laptop out from my bag and try to hold in any  contents that beg to released from my stomach, I shouldn't have drank again at that party, But could anything else really be expected from me?

Disappointments like you will never change...

"What do you think you are doing?" Raven asks me walking back over from the kitchen area with two drinks in her hands

The strong scent of alcohol smacks me in my nose making my stomach wretch with reminder of the mix of drinks i digested the other day.

"I thought i might as well get some work done, my dad is going to kill me if i don't have something to hand in on time." My groan grows louder when she shoves the glass in my hand, taking a seat beside me. Im lying, i know i couldn't care less about university right now.

"Screw your dad, Who cares what he says you're a grown man." Her tone scorns sipping on the drink like its a milkshake,

"I know, i just don't want to-" i shut my mouth, embarrassed to even admit the fact that my father's approval doesn't only mean something to me, it means everything to me.

Not just his pity approval, where he tells me he is proud of me just to say it because he has to. I want to hear him say he is proud of me and know that i actually did something right to receive this.