⇒ CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."

𝐀𝐂𝐄
♤♤♤♤♤

My head bangs like someone just finished bashing it against concrete a million times over. My system must be pumped with a bus load of different pills.

I grunge barely able to open my eyes but the sounds of beeping machines tell me enough.

How did you do this to yourself ace? How... i try to slap a hand to my forehead but I'm held down to what must be a bed by tons of wires going into my arm.

That's it. I take a few darting breaths in and out knowing they're the last i will take before reality kicks in. Sometimes I wish i could just stay like this. Stay this ignorant to my reality but... here i am.

I slowly blink my eyes open and they stick together like someone glued them or something. A dimmed light comes through them and only gets brighter with each blink Until i can see that I'm in the one place i never wanted to be.

The hospital.

The machine beside me picks up its pace and the beeps only get louder as my hearts speeds up.

How did i get here? What happened to me! Who did i hurt this time? Did my sisters see me like this? Am i all
Over the blogs? Did i miss- i missed eden's event.

The speed kicks up more than before to the point where a nurse rushes into the small space pushing the thin curtains back and speeding up to the machine.

"Mr Davis! You're back." She muttered with a look of relief on her face as she pressed some buttons on the machine

I rush my whole body up the cold long hospital bed until my back hits the even colder wall.

"What the heck am I doing in here?" I exclaim barely being able to get my words out with the amount of puffs of air i take in between each word.

She puts a hand on my arm trying to calm me down but I quickly shake it off,

"I just need you to calm down-" she urges trying to hold me back but im twice her size and she she quickly realises she is not match.

"Why do y'all have me in here?!" I protest as i lean my leg off of the bed trying to stand up but the wires act like chains to my body.

"Sir if you would just lay back down i could explain it all!" She exclaims trying to keep calm as she uses all of her strength to pull me back down on the bed.

I sit back down for the sake of her but mostly for the sake of getting the truth out of her. When I stop and sit my heart calms down but only because it wants to stop at the thought of me missing eden's event.

She's surely going to think i don't care now. Crap.

My eyes shut tightly hoping to be taken back to where i was before all of this reality set in... but i got nothing. Im still here, stuck in this nightmare.

"Mr Davis. You need to stay calm, you were in a serious incident, you almost lost your life!" I flick my hear around at her words. What?!