- MIYAWAKI SAKURA -

"Anddddd there you have it, this is the end of 'Little Nightmares 2'."

The ashy-haired woman continued to speak lively to the camera, complimenting the game's features and graphics alongside her surprise with the storyline as a few comments rolled in.

"Thank you all for joining my stream! I'll be posting a poll on which game you guys want me to play next. Kkura-chan~ signing out."

The streamer turned off the camera, ending the YouTube live.

Was it just her or were there more people joining in today?

Sakura smiled, hoping that it was true.

Of course she knew it was hard to get big through Youtube or any other streaming site.

Especially if she wasn't popular or had many friends beforehand.

Most of her subscribers and watchers were people she met in the eSports club from her high school and college days, alongside a few that her fellow alumni had brought in.

The woman stood up and stretched, going over to the kitchen to make herself dinner.

...

"Damn..."

Sakura let out a puff of air, "nothing..."

But she already skipped dinner last night...

She groaned, going back into her room to put on an oversized hoodie before walking out her small apartment with her keys, phone, and some money.

She put on her hood as she walked out the complex, staring at the floor as she ghostly passed people going the opposite way.

She didn't hide herself because she was famous, nor was she that famous either way.

She just didn't like going out and seeing all these random strangers.

Funny right? Since she's a YouTuber.

Sakura always liked to stay at home in the dim lighting of her room. She wouldn't go outside to play during elementary school, she'd sit by the wall during recess, and when she got older she'd go into her favorite teacher's classroom to avoid being outside for lunch, all the while playing games on her phone or playing around with the settings on the school's computer. The Japanese woman did most of her college classes online, minus a few that required her to actually step out of the dark and into the college campus.

It's not that she was scared of talking, she just didn't like the majority of the people around her.

She didn't want to be judged either, for being a computer geek, a gamer, for her unique way of running.

So she stayed in her room unless absolutely necessary, like now.

"That'll be ten dollars."

Sakura gave the cashier a small smile and a nod as she took the groceries, quickly walking back to her apartment down the block before more people came due to the sky darkening.

She whipped up an instant meal, putting the rest of her groceries in the refrigerator before getting ready for bed.

The ashy-haired girl pulled her bed covers over her, letting out a small sigh as she relaxed.

She didn't mind this lifestyle...

Although she often wondered what it would be like if she wasn't so into technology.

She'd have to talk to people in person if her YouTube plan didn't work out, but before she let that horrid thought grower deeper into her head, she turned on her phone, scrolling through technology news outlets to distract herself.

The distraction lasted until she felt her eyelids grow heavy, and soon, the fresh-out-of-college girl fell into a deep sleep...

____

Miyawaki Sakura

23

5'4

Slowly growing Japanese gaming YouTuber

Computer nerd

Stays at home often

At first she and Chaeyeon don't match at all but as time passes she teaches Chaeyeon to have some fun sometimes, while Chaeyeon teaches her to actually go outside and do something she likes that she can do out there 😀

IZ*LAND is like she's in a game 💀