- 24 -

TIMESKIP 4 DAYS...

BOOM!

Wonyoung jumped from the sudden sound, "ah!"

"Oh my God wh-"

...

A flash of light slightly eased the girls, still a little tense from the sudden change in weather.

"It's just lightning... Yeah, just normal~ weather things..."

"Not only are we not teleporting to the first world first thing... But we get separated now too?"

Nako sighed, "what can we do, it's not like we can change it."

"Has anyone checked what happened to the world with the projectors?"

Chaeyeon nodded at Yujin, "that sphere's broken now too."

"You were able to check?"

The dancer glanced at the gamer, "yeah?"

"First try?"

"Uhhhh yes?"

"Huh... I tried going to another area and it took a few tries for the teleporting rings to work, and even when they did, they sent me to the wrong location in that world."

"Can we go back to the last two worlds using the rings?"

Chaeyeon shook her head at Hitomi, "doesn't work, I've tried multiple times. It's as if they didn't exist at all."

"Oh..."

The group of six walked along the clouds, Hitomi staring perplexed at one of the clocks hanging from the sky.

"Did these clocks work when you two were here, Yujin and Wonyoung?"

"Yeah they did, do they not work?"

"Well... It's working but... A lot of them are either going backwards or too fast."

"That's weird... That never happened before."

"Do you think that one large clock platform is doing the same thing?"

"I guess we'll find out when we get there..."

~ ~ ~

Plop...

'Huh?'

Yuri glanced up, extending her palm out to feel nothing.

'Must've been my imagination...'

She, alongside five others, were on two boats, waking up in the weird gravity-defying lake with Yena and Hyewon with her, Eunbi, Chaewon, and Minju in the boat next to them.

Plop...

'Again?'

Yuri looked up again, flinching when a droplet of water hit her right smack in the eye.

"Yuri-yah you good?"

The hamster rubbed her eye, "do you guys know how to swim?"

They all nodded, the duck scratching her head, "kind of?"

"Why?"

She glanced at Chaewon, "the water's dripping."

Those three words immediately made everyone look up, the water above them was still holding fairly steadily on the ceiling, but who knew when that would change...

"Let's hope these boats get us faster to the exi-AHHHH."

Eunbi's comment was cut off with a yell of five women including her own, a boat that was traveling in its lonesome on the ceiling suddenly falling to create a large wave.