- 12 -

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

"Jang Wonyoung, please come to the office."

The girl startled from the sudden announcement, glancing at her teacher to see if it was okay to leave.

With a nod of approval, Wonyoung gathered her things and stood up, her two friends alongside the other classmates staring in curiosity as she left.

What would the office want with a star student?

The bunny ruffled her hair back before entering the room, bowing to the head of the school.

"Hello, ma'am."

"Hello Wonyoung, you may sit."

The girl did as she was told, having a ramrod straight posture as she kept her light smile in front of the headmaster.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"No ma'am... I do not."

"Have you checked your grades recently?"

Wonyoung flinched, trying to keep still as she kept her eyes at the headmaster's neck, "I... will admit, I have not, ma'am."

"Your grades have been falling, not to a point of failing but... Quite drastically all the same when it comes to a student like you."

"I'm sorry... ma'am. I'll make sure to bring them up before the year en-"

"Wonyoung."

"Yes m-ma'am?"

'Don't stutter.'

"Is everything alright? At home, I mean."

"Y-yes everything is fine."

'Stop weakening your voice Wonyoung.'

"Wonyoung... look at me."

The second year struggled to meet eyes with the headmaster.

The woman lightly chuckled, "it's okay, I'm not as traditional as many think I am."

Wonyoung glanced at the woman's eyes, only for her to be unable to look away.

"Better, isn't it? Now tell me, is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is okay ma'am. I'll raise my grades before-"

"I'm not worried about your grades dear, I'm worried about you."

The headmaster slightly leaned forward on her desk, "if anything is happening, please let me know... I am here to listen, and to help."

'My parents hate each other.'

"I..."

'They've hated each other for years.'

"Well..."

'I'll never be the perfect kid everyone wants me to be.'

Wonyoung weakly chuckled to mimic an embarrassed look, "sorry... I've just been a little stressed because the school year is almost ending and with finals around the corner..."

The headmaster looked deeply into the girl's eyes, seeming to pick out that something was off.

"..."

Ding Dong Ding Dong...

The woman sighed, "that is understandable... You are dismissed for lunch, apologies for keeping you here this long. You are welcome to see me anytime, Wonyoung."

The student stood up and bowed, "thank you, ma'am."

As soon as she left the room, she sped walked to the nearest bathroom, locking herself in one of the stalls as she leaned against the door.