- 7 -

[Timeskip 1 week]

"Hey guys look!"

Yena pointed to a new opening that led to an unfamiliar room, "that wasn't there before right?"

Eunbi shook her head, "no it was just an empty wall before..."

"Let's check it out!"

The group of twelve walked over to the area, seeing nothing at first...

"A... mobile?"

The girls looked up from Yuri's question, seeing a solar system-like mobile hanging from the ceiling. There were six spheres hanging from the base, however all but two were pitch black...

The one closest to them was clear with a single rose encased inside, the second one also being clear with a white prism at the center.

As the girls came closer, the mobile slowly dropped down, as if begging the girls to choose a sphere.

Hyewon went up and felt the sphere with the rose, the group startling when she suddenly disappeared.

"Hyewon!"

THUD.

"W-woah..."

The girls turned around to see Hyewon slightly out of balance in the middle of the main room, the photographer confused as to why she was suddenly back there instead of with the girls.

"Is this... a teleporter of some kind?"

Yena hesitantly reached out for the other sphere when Yuri suddenly held the girl's arm, "wait, let's go in pairs."

Eunbi nodded, "Yuri's right, we don't know where this one will take us. Best to go with someone else."

The girls split into groups of two, and one by one... They disappeared as they touched the sphere with the prism...

...

...

...

"Woah..."

The puppy and bunny looked around, the walls surrounding them a clean white color while the floor was grass with... a bunch of flowers. They held each other's hands, the older of the two leading them to a white door that led outside...

Elsewhere, a couple of Japanese students arrived at another fairly normal looking room, until they started to walk.

"Huh?"

Hitomi and Nako looked down, seeing that the floor had a small layer of water, a few petals floating by.

"That's... weird..."

~~~

"Wow..."

A certain hamster slowly walked up to a pure white tree, gently feeling the flower that was a bright ivory color just like the tree it bloomed on.

Yena went to be next to Yuri, admiring the piece of nature with her, "this is beautiful..."

Yuri chuckled, "this world we're in gets more interesting as time goes by."

The duck giggled alongside the younger girl, "you can say that again... Let's go find the others."

~ ~ ~

"Unnie?"

The quiet girl looked around for a familiar orange-haired person, the teleportation seemed to have broken off the grip the girls had on each other.

The room was rather large, prisms of different shapes poking out in varying lengths and angles from the floor, the whole area shrouded in an ivory white.

Minju hesitantly walked around, poking her head past the objects to see if she could find Chaewon.

'Am I alone?'

The librarian paused in her steps, the eerie quiet slowly making its presence known in her head.

She usually wouldn't mind the silence... Silence was peaceful in her eyes...

"H-hello?"

But...

Minju's voice slightly grew in nervousness, "C-Chaewon-unnie?"

She didn't know where she was, if this place was safe.

"A-are you t-there?"

She didn't know if Chaewon was safe.

"Awe shit..."

Minju jumped, turning around to see a familiar figure on top of one of the prisms a distance away from her.

'What is she doing up there???'

As the angel walked closer, Chaewon noticed her, giving the girl a weak wave and a laugh with the same amount of energy.

"Hey Minju-yah... I'll be down in... a little bit."

The rectangular prism was at a slant, almost ten feet above the ground, and Chaewon swallowed a lump in her throat before inching to the edge.

Minju worriedly stared at the older girl, Chaewon slowly sliding down when she realized that the surface of the prism wasn't slippery.

The younger girl gasped as Chaewon quickly jumped off when she was near the ground, the radish stumbling a few steps into Minju from her loss of balance.

"W-woah sorry-"

Minju flustered as Chaewon pulled away, holding onto her to help with her balance, "i-it's okay... are y-you okay?"

Chaewon smiled, "yeah, I'm fine... I'm guessing this is the new world?"

Minju glanced around with Chaewon, nodding as the older girl assessed her surroundings.

"Well, we should go find the others, they must be around here somewhere."

~ ~ ~

"This seems rather similar to the other place we were in..."

The photographer nodded as she pushed past some curtains that were blocking their way, only to reveal more curtains.

"Yeah... Especially with all these curtains hanging from the ceiling. Except it's all white instead of all red."

Eunbi pulled the last curtain, revealing a short, bright hallway into a large room of the same color.

"Unnies!"

The two jumped, seeing the other girls run over to them from different hallways.

"Guys!"

"Hey where's Chaeyeon and Kkura-chan?"

Nako shrugged, "there's one more entrance to a room, but it looks like a maze so we didn't go in..."

Eunbi pursed her lips, "I'm sure they'll be out soon... They're both pretty smart."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey! Thank you all for reading, I hope you'll enjoy as the story slowly unravels...