- 21 -

"YOU GUYS MET TOO???"

Hyewon and Eunbi slightly backed away from the yelling.

"Yes we did, earlier today."

"How?"

"Where?"

"Uhhh I don't think we can answer the 'where' in the dream but we met at a wedding."

Eunbi nodded, "yeah, I knew the bride and Hyewon was the photographer."

"Waaaa~~~"

The two decided to keep their little meet up at night to themselves. However wholesome it was, they knew they'd be at the short end of endless teasing from certain people within the group if they all knew.

"And I'm sure we'll all meet together soon as well."

"Yeah it's definitely possible!"

The girls talked as they walked to the room with the solar system mobile within the first world, immediately noticing that the sixth, and final, sphere had been filled.

"It's a disco ball..."

"Ooo Chaeyeon better show off her dancing skills~"

Chaeyeon lightheartedly waved off the comment, "may~be I'll show you guys later..."

Two by two, the girls went through as per usual, warping to an unfamiliar world once again...

~ ~ ~

"Woah-"

The gamer chuckled, "this reminds me of that mirror maze from that second world we went to."

The dancer shuddered, "please don't remind me of that."

Sakura let out a full laugh, "let's be honest, thinking about it now makes it funny."

Chaeyeon looked away with a small shrug, "I guess..."

She then felt the mirror walls, "we both changed a lot since then..."

"Oh yeah we definitely have, remember when you were like... borderline hating me when we first met?"

The Korean girl chuckled, "I didn't hate you... I guess your job career just pushed the wrong buttons for me."

"Not anymore though?"

Chaeyeon shook her head, "not anymore," she then gave Sakura a smile, "seeing as you're living happily, why should I hate on it?"

The two giggled, walking around with the disco-like lit up floor to find an exit.

"Even though this isn't a maze it's still confusing."

"Yeah it really is, am I blind or is that an exit?"

Chaeyeon squinted, shrugging afterwards, "maybe? Let's check."

Indeed, the area Sakura led her to was an exit, the hallway's walls and ceiling still mirrors while the floor changed to a normal concrete.

"A door... Shall we?"

Chaeyeon smiled, taking Sakura's hand, "we shall."

...

...

...

"Oh- unnies!"

Eunbi and Hyewon turned around as Yujin waved from a few feet away, Wonyoung behind her with the two holding hands.

"Hey unnies!"

"Yujin, Wonyoung! We must've teleported to the same area."

"Yeah! That's co-"